[SP] Shopping Maul 6.22

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Sheyhan
Newcomer

[SP] Shopping Maul 6.22

Post by Sheyhan »

Mapname: Shopping Maul 6.22

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/210326/

Request: Singleplayer, be able to save my Progress.

What happens if i play Singleplayer: I simply can play the map alone, thats not the problem, i just can't save my progress, if i use the "-code" command it won't show me my Code.

Thanks in advance, if its possible!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [SP] Shopping Maul 6.22

Post by Bartimaeus »

It looks like I enabled it, in a way, but there seemed to have been other safeguards against saving that I also disabled...I tried saving immediately upon starting the game, and I get the code dialogue box, but it doesn't actually show a code. I am guessing that you had to progress a certain amount before you could save in the regular game? If so, that probably explains it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheyhan
Newcomer

Post by Sheyhan »

No it's not working :/ it has to work right after lvl 1 or even before i guess
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I'll take a look at it again when I wake up if nobody else does it by then. Off to bed!
Sheyhan
Newcomer

Post by Sheyhan »

Allright, good night!
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

I think it's problem with -code commands. Have you tried type -code in multiplayer with your's friend ?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I spent about an hour trying to enable it. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the -code command to actually display a code. I did get it to display one at the end of the game, but it only gave me 1 experience when I loaded it, so that's probably broken, too.

Please confirm that it actually works in the map that you gave us.
Sheyhan
Newcomer

Post by Sheyhan »

http://shopping-maul.de/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=638 Probably this one is working, i dont know if im allowed to post that, if not just delete it, couldnt upload the file on epicwar..

and the one i started the topic with should also work, on battle.net both do with multiplayer
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Sheyhan wrote:http://shopping-maul.de/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=638 Probably this one is working, i dont know if im allowed to post that, if not just delete it, couldnt upload the file on epicwar..

and the one i started the topic with should also work, on battle.net both do with multiplayer
Bart demands a "Please Confirm" and you went probably.
As long as you can type -code in the map and it generates more exp than what Bart had it should be enough to prove the map works.
[color=#800000]Bart[/color] wrote:Please confirm that it actually works in the map that you gave us.
You should test the -code system in multiplayer and tell us the result for the map you just provided, instead of finding the link of a random map which is similar. That's what he mean.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Sheyhan
Newcomer

Post by Sheyhan »

As i said, it's working, you get exp kinda slowly too, but thats normal, but it works i tested it with a friend

As long as -code displays a code right after lvl 1 while playing solo it would mean it works, with 2 players it does