[Edit/DP]Nanoha Fight 23.0

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

[WhiteChaos]

[Edit/DP]Nanoha Fight 23.0

Post by [WhiteChaos] »

Map Name: Nanoha Fight
Info: most of models and sounds are in external archive
Spoiler:
What Needed: make this map available for ghost hosting (like KangTooJee did with previous version) and deprotect it (2 separate versions)
Optional*: explain to me briefly how to do it yourself
Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Re: [Edit/DP]Nanoha Fight 23.0

Post by zUsername »

I dont' know what ghost hosting is ? But I think ghost hosting like enable SP, right?
[WhiteChaos]

Post by [WhiteChaos] »

zUsername wrote:I dont' know what ghost hosting is ? But I think ghost hosting like enable SP, right?
Depends on what 'sp' is =/ To load map successful ghost needs to open it and calculate some values like map height, but because of extra protection(encryption?) it cant do it. This map is protected with moonlight spazzler. That's all i know. Thanks for the reply anyway.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

So I just despazzler moonlight , right?
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

zUsername wrote:So I just despazzler moonlight , right?
Just do it and post the map since he said it that way, that's all he knows.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

Try this, I don't know if it's can open in ghost or not, but you can open it with MPQ editor, about deprotect I don't have a listfile for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[WhiteChaos]

Post by [WhiteChaos] »

zUsername wrote:Try this, I don't know if it's can open in ghost or not, but you can open it with MPQ editor, about deprotect I don't have a listfile for that.
No, ghost still cannot load it and it crashes my MPQ editor/master somehow. Here is a listfile that i got from MPQ recover.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

Don't know what did you do ? I can ghost and you not . Check again, I think you used wrong map.
[WhiteChaos]

Post by [WhiteChaos] »

zUsername wrote:Don't know what did you do ? I can ghost and you not . Check again, I think you used wrong map.
My bad, it definitely works. Thank you for this! I'll be more grateful if you tell me how to do custom despazzler =/