[JJCP] Sunken City 1.3.1

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

johnbrasil

[JJCP] Sunken City 1.3.1

Post by johnbrasil »

Map: Sunken City 1.3.1

Cheats: I would like you to add JJ's Cheatpack to this map - And if possible, put save/load game... IF POSSIBLE!

Activator: -john

Thanks in advance to anyone who could do this!

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/226580/
Last edited by johnbrasil on April 25th, 2013, 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [Any CP] Sunken City 1.3.1

Post by NumberXIII »

your posting in wrong section :) and remove your "Any" in the tags.

wc3edit.net/map-requests-f65/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
johnbrasil

Re: [JJCP] Sunken City 1.3.1

Post by johnbrasil »

What is wrong my friend? I just want to put the cheatpack, and if possible a basic system to load and save .. only ...
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Use the search function. I already cheated this map. Trashed.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
johnbrasil

Post by johnbrasil »

Ik. O download this map, and are bugged. u can't level up, and dont start only with 1 life... are bug, u test it?
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

Alright, he's right. Ive tested out version 1.3.1 and 1.3.0 that you put out dog, and they are both completely broken. You stop getting exp halfway into level 1, cinematics are broken, difficulty cannot be set, and a list of other things. Test out your version against the uncheated and you will notice a huge difference.

Since this is a valid request at this point im moving it back.

Edit : Noticed that you put out 1.2.9 and 1.2.8 as well. I have not tested those but if you've used the same method as the above versions, its likely they are broke as well.
I've moved the posts about 1.3.1 and 1.3.0 to the trash since i have tested them and they are broken at this time, feel free to move them back if you fix them.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

if you wanted single player you should've read the rules and done what you should've.
so here's the map with jjcp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Kyoshiro wrote:if you wanted single player you should've read the rules and done what you should've.
so here's the map with jjcp
Didn't know what was wrong but I've seen you removed the function main part of JJCP and "-" became ""...
Kyo's map worked, moved to fulfilled.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
johnbrasil

Post by johnbrasil »

Thanks for the map!
spasorc
Newcomer

Post by spasorc »

What the hell are you doing to my map?! :evil: