Quick question about JJ cheat packs on BattleNet

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

paladin7378
Newcomer

Quick question about JJ cheat packs on BattleNet

Post by paladin7378 »

hi there, I have successfully use and acticvted cheats on a multiplayer map known as "Legion TD Mega 3.5 (B4)"

I tired the cheats on Singleplayer and it works just as intended, but when i tried to go to a room with the same map. I noticed that the game make me download a new map, hence disabling the hacks indirectly.

So does this mean that JJ cheat packs will only work on multiplayer (BattleNet) if I'm the host?

Or is there a way for me to prevent the game to not download the map?

Please help me because I want to learn. And of course, I want to cheats, too.
Thank you in advance :)
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: Quick question about JJ cheat packs on BattleNet

Post by Apple »

They look the same but they're not. One contains cheat pack and one doesn't. That makes a difference in the scripts so others have to download in order to play it.
If you want to let everyone to play your cheated map you have to host for them to download, or to publicize it somewhere for them to download
Normally we go for the former one.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
paladin7378
Newcomer

Post by paladin7378 »

ah thank you so much. So I guess I do have to host the cheated map.

Thank again :)

/request close
leadership911
Newcomer

Post by leadership911 »

paladin7378 wrote:ah thank you so much. So I guess I do have to host the cheated map.

/request close
did u remove all the anti-cheat code in map? coz im trying to do that too but i still miss something and my map not working with cp. can u share your map here mb?
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

leadership911 wrote:
paladin7378 wrote:ah thank you so much. So I guess I do have to host the cheated map.

/request close
did u remove all the anti-cheat code in map? coz im trying to do that too but i still miss something and my map not working with cp. can u share your map here mb?
If only you searched, http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... .5#p170391
I didn't remove it completely i think.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
leadership911
Newcomer

Post by leadership911 »

A wrote: If only you searched, http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... .5#p170391
I didn't remove it completely i think.
oh thx, this is new, coz i did search be4 u posted it but there wasnt any work on this map until your post.
but the anti-cheat gold isnt the problem of this map, the hard one is the code that if u cheat, units and buildings start losing hp at lv 10-12, and the game will shut down. When this code is removed, there will be 1 more code, that when the cheat active, after arena lv 10 or 20, no creep will spawn at cheater corner, and mb HuanAk added more anti-cheat code in this version but i dont know yet
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Nope I tested it and worked even after 20+ levels.
Sometimes gold will decrease by x after you type -gold x
but other than that, it doesn't affect the gameplay.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
leadership911
Newcomer

Post by leadership911 »

oh rly? how can u bypass that anti-cheat code without remove it? thats awesome. I ll try your map later, if it work i ll give u thousand thx :D
i worked on this map for about a month and didnt success, just gave up and now u give me hope again :))

hmm i tested and your map not work. this anti-cheat code in this map only active when u play multi game, so u should try to play on battlenet or garena with other players to make sure your map work