[CP+SP+RC] LAD RPG

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

sinnist

[CP+SP+RC] LAD RPG

Post by sinnist »

Name: Lad RPG

Desc: Pick from different anime heroes and embark on a hard adventure with tiers, item mix, and secret heroes.

Link: http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/Ladrpg.w3x

Request: Would like a CP and SP enabled on this map along with the item rc.

Anti SP: When playing singleplayer on bnet after game loads your stuck unable to move cam for a few seconds which is normal, but after that heroes are supposed to appear and you can move the camera to click, when you play in SP it won't even allow for you to move camera or heroes to appear.

Thank you very much for your time.
flool
Newcomer

Re: [CP+SP+RC] LAD RPG

Post by flool »

Okay so I enabled Singleplayer and -save function works

Activator: '-cheats<space><space>' (without the '' ofcourse and by space I mean spacebar)

I couldnt extract the raw codes because RMPQEx just couldnt open the map and crashed all the time
probably because there is just an overkill of textures or codes in it (judging from what i've seen while playing) the programm works fine with any other map so if anyone could manage to extract them that would be great because i can't.

//Off-topic: Is that really the map ?? like its impossible without cheating to just kill one creep in this map. Or i messed something up while enabling singleplayer? please let me know.

regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

items-clean.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flool
Newcomer

Post by flool »

im stupid just found out how you did it haxorizer can clean the raw codes.. i should just burry myself in a hole and die ..
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

flool wrote:Okay so I enabled Singleplayer and -save function works

Activator: '-cheats<space><space>' (without the '' ofcourse and by space I mean spacebar)

I couldnt extract the raw codes because RMPQEx just couldnt open the map and crashed all the time
probably because there is just an overkill of textures or codes in it (judging from what i've seen while playing) the programm works fine with any other map so if anyone could manage to extract them that would be great because i can't.

//Off-topic: Is that really the map ?? like its impossible without cheating to just kill one creep in this map. Or i messed something up while enabling singleplayer? please let me know.

regards
You first start by lvlin in the murlock area till around lvl 35-40 depending on char for second skill to boss pk to move on.

Bart: Thank you for your time I appreciate it.
ralindo123
Newcomer

Post by ralindo123 »

please help how to become monkey D luffy?
xXxMKDxXx
Title: Pain in Da Butt

Post by xXxMKDxXx »

Again Chinese map?
Is it worth playing it at all?