[HELP] Cant Optimize cheated maps using Vexorian's Optimizer

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

DaemonicKing
Old Wrinkly Member

[HELP] Cant Optimize cheated maps using Vexorian's Optimizer

Post by DaemonicKing »

Hi ! is me again :D I have a problem with optimization the cheated maps using Vexorian's Optimizer. Im having an error while optimizing the cheated maps. So, what steps should i have to do to make the right things ? i've opened the map, checked everything inside, selected the war3path.mpq. this is what i did. and last, i pressed save optimized as, (where i wanna put the file). That's all what i did. This map was cheated by myself, and i try to optimized it. But, i always get different errors when i optimize it. Different cheated maps different errors.
Also, the cheated maps that i tried to optimized is cheated by myself. So, idk what is wrong with it. I just use Haxorizer v2 to auto insert the cheats inside it. How i cheat the maps, ( i'll just tell in a quick way, caz i dont think it's so important ).
1) deprotect using xdep
2) use Haxorizer v2 on the map

That's all. This is the informations i have, pls help me :D if u dont understand anything or i missed something, pls just tell me :D

Tq, pls help :D
Garena : DaemonicKing
Battle.net (Eurobattle.net) :
1) DaemonicKing
2) General.Garicus
3) Daemon_Bot (Seriously, this is my host bot) XD
I can be found usually at "Clan Daemon"
XD

Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [HELP] Cant Optimize cheated maps using Vexorian's Optim

Post by Apple »

You don't need to deprotect to Cheat.
Deprotection is for those who wants to modify the map,terrains,doodads and so forth.

I have encountered this too while trying to optimize dota v6.77 ai.
optimizing corrupted maps/protected maps may not work.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.