Updating a Map

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ryu
V.I.P.
Title: Hacking Noob

Updating a Map

Post by Ryu »

So I remember play a really old rpg back in the good old days when there wasn't bot hosting. But to no avail I can't play it because it isn't updated to the latest patch of the game. Is there any way we could modify it so we could play it on the newest patch?
The Search Button is your friend
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: Updating a Map

Post by Apple »

RyuDragoon wrote:So I remember play a really old rpg back in the good old days when there wasn't bot hosting. But to no avail I can't play it because it isn't updated to the latest patch of the game. Is there any way we could modify it so we could play it on the newest patch?
although we don't do compatibility request, haxorizer is able to fix return bug so that it could be played on newest patch i think.
It's in the tools section.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Haxorizer's return bug fixer doesn't work hardly at all, though. It just deletes one of the returns and calls it a day - ergo, things don't work correctly, even if the map now "technically" works. :(
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

I am developing a return big fixer. It may be done in a few days, probably not though as I have exams.