[JJ'sCP+SP+RC] The Last Land RPG v3.7

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

sinnist

[JJ'sCP+SP+RC] The Last Land RPG v3.7

Post by sinnist »

Name: The Last Land RPG v3.7 (or Last Battle)

Map: http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/New ... 3.7Ver.w3x

Desc: This is a item recipe rpg game, where you collect materials from many creatures while lvling and stating your hero.

Request: Would like SP and JJCP added to this, along with the item list if possible.

Anti-SP: When I start a game on Bnet alone game loads and then says so n so paused the game, click on menu and you can't return to game or resume only end.

Thank you for reading this request.
Last edited by sinnist on December 14th, 2012, 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJ'sCP+SP] The Last Land RPG v3.7

Post by Bartimaeus »

Put in the correct rawcodes tag in the request title and I'll get you that list.

SP (probably) enabled (based on what you described), JJ's CP, activator "-Speakeasy".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sinnist

Re: [JJ'sCP+SP] The Last Land RPG v3.7

Post by sinnist »

Bartimaeus wrote:Put in the correct rawcodes tag in the request title and I'll get you that list.

SP (probably) enabled (based on what you described), JJ's CP, activator "-Speakeasy".
What I described is what I can understand from this map thats in a diff language, it doesn't show a GUI or if it does say save/loading disabled I don't see it since I don't have korean language installed for wc3, sorry if it's not enough also the map you posted doesn't produce a save code when you type -save in SP.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJ'sCP+SP+RC] The Last Land RPG v3.7

Post by Bartimaeus »

I just tested it and it very much does produce a save code.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

Bartimaeus wrote:I just tested it and it very much does produce a save code.
please tell me what I did wrong then, I've re-downloaded the map and tested 3 diff times, each time I type -save nothing happens.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

sinnist wrote:
please tell me what I did wrong then, I've re-downloaded the map and tested 3 diff times, each time I type -save nothing happens.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
How do we know what you did wrong to make it unable to save?
perhaps you maxed your levels, and RPGs don't allow that to be saved?
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

God.Is.A.Dog wrote:
sinnist wrote:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
How do we know what you did wrong to make it unable to save?
perhaps you maxed your levels, and RPGs don't allow that to be saved?

You could test max lvl, which is 3999 which my char isn't, I thought that wa the case with first attempt and I had same thing. Did you try this map Dog and did it work? Is that why you responded? I load game, type -Speakeasy as the screenshot shows, then i saved after trying different types of item combos and other screenshot shows nothing on screen after typing save. So if those are the correct steps which is the case in all the other maps, then i don't think I did do anything wrong, but Dog since you got it working please tell me where I went wrong if you don't mind.
desolution
Newcomer

Post by desolution »

Works, no save on 3k or over lvl.
snowmaster20

Post by snowmaster20 »

Guys, what is the item needed for the ranger 1500 job.