Issues regarding enabling Single player

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

flam3fear
Newcomer

Issues regarding enabling Single player

Post by flam3fear »

function Trig_Anti_Singelplayer_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
if(bj_isSinglePlayer)then
call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger15)
call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger09)
endif
endfunction
function Trig_anti_save_Func001A takes nothing returns nothing
call RemoveItem(GetEnumItem())
endfunction
function Trig_anti_save_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call EnumItemsInRect(udg_rect68,null,function Trig_anti_save_Func001A)
endfunction
I'm a newbie and as I learned from the sticky above, I am required to delete ( if(bj_isSinglePlayer)then.... ) and I did as I told, but I couldn't drop item in the Single Player, I guess the 2 lines below are the cause of it, any pro mind to enlighten me what to do here?

This is the map, just in case: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/163503/
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Issues regarding enabling Single player

Post by Bartimaeus »

Wait, what? Why would you delete the "if(bj_isSinglePlayer)then" line? Delete the lines that actually disable singleplayer, ("call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger15), call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger09)"). Or make them EnableTrigger - that's what I do.

(edit) Could you give us the map so we could take a look at it and find what's specifically wrong with this map?
flam3fear
Newcomer

Post by flam3fear »

I tried your method, but doesn't work, still can't drop item. I'm just following Risen's guide @_@ maybe I did something wrong there.. not sure. This is the map
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

flam3fear wrote:I tried your method, but doesn't work, still can't drop item. I'm just following Risen's guide @_@ maybe I did something wrong there.. not sure. This is the map
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I like how I'm completely blind and missed the fact that you gave a link in the first post.

Dog, all I see you did was enable the first one, ("call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger15)"), but not the second, ("call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger09)"). Did that actually work? Seems odd that it would, if enabling both of them didn't...
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Bartimaeus wrote:I like how I'm completely blind and missed the fact that you gave a link in the first post.

Dog, all I see you did was enable the first one, ("call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger15)"), but not the second, ("call DisableTrigger(udg_trigger09)"). Did that actually work? Seems odd that it would, if enabling both of them didn't...
It worked. I tested it.
I played in SP, and saved.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
flam3fear
Newcomer

Post by flam3fear »

but I can't seems to load the old code I had in SP as I previously managed to, not sure, I'll give it a try again

edit: You can save, and drop item, but you can't load @_@
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

flam3fear wrote:but I can't seems to load the old code I had in SP as I previously managed to, not sure, I'll give it a try again

edit: You can save, and drop item, but you can't load @_@
Well, Bart is right, I didn't enable the load.
You SHOULD be able to load with this.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

But you just did exactly what I told the OP to do, who said it didn't work...
flam3fear
Newcomer

Post by flam3fear »

Bartimaeus wrote:But you just did exactly what I told the OP to do, who said it didn't work...
it works actually, you can save and load in that case, but you won't be able to drop any item, though you can pickup item. In dog's previous edit, you can save and drop item, but you can't load.