[HELP]How to recover the Trigger GUI with the init trigger ?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

poiuytrezay
Newcomer

[HELP]How to recover the Trigger GUI with the init trigger ?

Post by poiuytrezay »

Hi guys,

So I really need a serious help, I've deprotected the map TKoK Eastern 3.0.3d myself, I've did everything ( many protection ) and it worked. I've my deprotected map and then I want the trigger GUI for easily read them ( the triggers are the only thing I want ) cause the "init" trigger wich is created is hard to read and very very long. And so I've tried to use the "UnProtect" application of X-Deprotecter and the "Restore GUI" on step 2 but every time, the programm crash. I've tried everything. So my first question : How can I restore the GUI here ?

I've tried too to deprotect TBR, as tkok everything worked, but when I use the restore GUI I've many error who said that they "can't identify the function" and at the and a new error who said that "these function who couldn't be identified have to be manually renamed". So here is my 2nd question : How to rename these functions ?

- Poi
owner123
Super Moderator

Re: [HELP]How to recover the Trigger GUI with the init trigg

Post by owner123 »

If unprotect does not work you would have to create the GUI by hand - reading the JASS code and then creating gui triggers yourself.

I.E. not happening without a ton of work.
poiuytrezay
Newcomer

Post by poiuytrezay »

Ok it answer my first question but what about my 2nd ?
He said that I could't identify some function who weren't there ! I've searched them with no success ...
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

owner123 wrote:If unprotect does not work you would have to create the GUI by hand - reading the JASS code and then creating gui triggers yourself.

I.E. not happening without a ton of work.
are you sure unprotect works before? can you teach me how you use it if it works before?
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

It nearly never works.

Only if the map is protected poorly, and no amount of messing around with the tool will make it work
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

is it possible to separates the triggers to many just like the original but in jass?