[JJCP/FaiCP+SP] Curse of Time RPG PoM FoC V1.22B + CodeGen

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

FazAdit
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP or FaiCP + SP] CoT RPG PoM FoC V1.22B + CodeGen

Post by FazAdit »

did the codegen work? it's like this -load 83_u 8333 3333 33Nn 3j== ==== ==== ==w= ==== 3Wht 33 <<< weirddd
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

-.-
if your too freking lazy to go ingame and enter the code, just uninstall WC3....
If you can read at all, I have already said that it works
those equal signs are there because you maxed everything
I doubt anyone plays 1000+ hours....don't be stupid about it and make a realistic play time?
and you don't need max arc/plats..... nor gold/lumber
mix it up pplz and quit being lazy
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

how many people do you want to tell you that it doesnt work until your convinced.
the codegen does not work.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

how many screenshots do you want to show you that it does work until your convinced.
the codegen works.

EDIT: picture order was wrong, fixed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Looks like it's something with the stuff you entered, people before. Can you give the exact settings? If many save codes generate the same hero, you can create many codes with the same settings until you get one which works.
Nature, we know it works for some people, but not for all.

EDIT:
It gives the same code when "naturesfury" is entered as when "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" is entered. I think you forgot to make it give name-specific codes.
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

look at last few digits.....
-load X3_u e3r3 JM8d WsNn 3j== ==== ==== ==w= ==== 3Wh~ s3 (naturesfury, hero 45, max all, items: 12, 32, 64, 54, 54, 76 - just randomly pressed numbers for hero/items, clicked max all)
-load X3_u e3r3 JM8d WsNn 3j== ==== ==== ==w= ==== 3Wht sn (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa which isn't even possible....15 chars is max, same things as above)

look guys.....this is getting old....
it works for me, works for my real acc ign, works for my friends, works for their friends, yet it doesn't work for you guys -.-
Plus, the results are skewed.... obviously, if it works fine, most ppl aren't going to take the effort to say ty or give postive feedback
on the other hand, if it doesn't work, ppl are more likely to be pissed and give negative feedback like those ppl from before
My conclusion? codegen works, some isolated weird cases where it doesn't (either due to human error...coughcough.... or some other random chance)

Solution? try again? idk...

btw, as i said before.... make sure ign is correct, lumber/gold ends in a 0, not glitched char, no negatives, valid values for hero/item

and to owner123,
what settings lol.... Don't recall anything on the generator (except enabling javascript...which is a requirement)
and I couldn't have forgotten anything.... just copied and pasted everything from the .j file, converted to js, made it shorter, deleted the color crap, made it annoying to read, and uploaded it
Mr.TwD

Post by Mr.TwD »

This is my code : -load TaoK &8nj HLu> J1Nn 3j8i Oo~W &AMa vbb5 rwq5 3xea 5K

Works fine for me, Don't get what the problem could be for you other guys, Good work and thanks Naturesfury

Sincerly, Mr.TwD

Edit: Although Weapon of Sin does not work, so choose other items than that.
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

lol wep of sin is for lvl 1337...mapmaker put it in as a joke i guess
so is armor of sin (something like that)

and thank you Mr.TwD....
first positive comment for this thread ^^
MrEw0k
Title: W4NN4B3

Post by MrEw0k »

Had no problem with this either. Really done a great job :).
Mr.TwD

Post by Mr.TwD »

Yeah, I remembered that the Weapon and Armor of Sin were for lvl 1337 a few hours after i editted, hehe, still, nice done on the codegen, helped me alot :) Thank you.

Sincerly, Mr.TwD