New List of current Warcraft III RPGs

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

bellcrosscg
Newcomer

Re: New List of current Warcraft III RPGs

Post by bellcrosscg »

Why there isn't any dacia orpg v1.27 pros? couldn't look for it anywhere on the list man o.o
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

Thanks for your patience, I know I was away far too long...
So without further delay: Update!!

New Version:
Age of Chaos RPG v0.73 (Korean Language)
Daemonic Sword v4.97
Guild of Hyppos 1.21b
Heroes of Light ORPG v3.0
Terrania v1.05
The Black Road 1.36b
The Kingdom of Kaliron - Eastern Kingdoms v3.0.4 (New Custom Commands)
Valley of Decay v1.205o

Added:
Ancient Heroes ORPG v1.5
Animals' Life ORPG v1.25
Inquisition RPG v1.97
Night of the Dead Special Ops v1.12k
Pioneer Adventure (PiA) v1.10b (Korean Language)
Swat Aftermath B100206 (Is that the newest Map-Version available?)
The Blood Way v1.2b
Zombie Assault Force v1.03

Deleted Threads:
SOL's Open RPG MaxCat v0.99

@xxxmkdxxx:
I created this List to have a place where you can find RPGs with Load-/Save-Codes. Only Maps that use Codes to load a hero from a previous game are considered as RPG's by me. Meaning no Footies...
@V1p3R:
For the moment I've added your Map... but I also want to tell you I'm thinking of removing all non-english RPGs from the list. Because I honestly dont know anyone who plays them, and I think that korean Warcraft-Gamers have their own version of wc3edit.
@All:
Apparently SOL's Open RPG was deleted from this Forum. I will have a look and see if I can find another thread or if anyone is going to request this again.
If nobody is interested in this map, I'll remove it from the list.

EDIT: Didnt see bellcrosscg's post the last time I was here oO...
Anyway, I'll add it to the List later on since I'm kinda busy right now. It will be in the next Update. Sorry for overlooking it^^
Sledgehammer
Newcomer

Post by Sledgehammer »

And what about Dacia Orpg? It's popular now when the creator is making new versions!
itso85
Newcomer

Post by itso85 »

The creator won't make a new version soon...
bellcrosscg
Newcomer

Post by bellcrosscg »

there a golden gods orpg getting popular... maybe u could add it to list :o
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

I'm kinda busy with RL at the moment... I doubt I can update the list this week, but I'll try to get it done in a week, maybe sooner.
Thanks for your patience
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

Due to several reasons (RL, just not enough time, everyone I know switching from Wc3 to Sc2, my search for a job, etc...) I will stop updating the list for Warcraft 3 RPGs.
If anyone wants to continue the list in my stead, he/she is free to do so. If there are any questions, just PM me, since I'll show up here for a few more weeks (but I wont do anything except having a quick look).

I enjoyed my time with Warcraft 3 and I want to thank everyone here who hacked the maps to make them a little bit easier for people who needed it. ;)
My thanks also goes to the map authors who created them in the first place, and the admins of wc3edit for being helpful and keeping this site alive, even though there were lots of people complaining and flaming with their "Stop Hacking!"-posts.
I'm sorry I never finished the last announced Update and all the summaries I said "will follow soon", but I hope nobody minds too much.

Maybe we will see each other again in Warcraft IV. Until then I wish you all good Luck and a lot of fun with your games.
Namorax, logging off.
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

Good luck bro. You've kept this thread running for a real long time and you deserve to move on at least.
Risugami
Title: Slacking

Post by Risugami »

Namorax wrote:
Due to several reasons (RL, just not enough time, everyone I know switching from Wc3 to Sc2, my search for a job, etc...) I will stop updating the list for Warcraft 3 RPGs.
If anyone wants to continue the list in my stead, he/she is free to do so. If there are any questions, just PM me, since I'll show up here for a few more weeks (but I wont do anything except having a quick look).

I enjoyed my time with Warcraft 3 and I want to thank everyone here who hacked the maps to make them a little bit easier for people who needed it. ;)
My thanks also goes to the map authors who created them in the first place, and the admins of wc3edit for being helpful and keeping this site alive, even though there were lots of people complaining and flaming with their "Stop Hacking!"-posts.
I'm sorry I never finished the last announced Update and all the summaries I said "will follow soon", but I hope nobody minds too much.

Maybe we will see each other again in Warcraft IV. Until then I wish you all good Luck and a lot of fun with your games.
Namorax, logging off.
Thanks for the 2 years you shared for this topic you've made. Thanks for everything bro.
Image Image
(Made by: Risugami) | Risugami's Signature Workshop

"As a young boy, I was taught in high school that hacking was cool. - Kevin Mitnick"
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Namorax wrote:

Namorax, logging off.
Double post! Warned!

...JK. Although thanks for maintaining this thread for so long and everything you've done here.