Question about Defiance

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Durge

Question about Defiance

Post by Durge »

Wasn't sure if I should post this in here or request section, not really a request just need some help.

So I disabled all the anti-cheats and everything, but when the game starts it keeps removing the hero selectors, I looked through the war3map.j file multiple times looking for anything that would remove them, but I can't find anything. Am I missing something obvious, or is there a certain string of code I should be looking for I don't know about? Any help is appreciated.

I'll upload the file if anyone wants to take a look.
Note: I know there is an already hacked version of this map, but I like to do them myself so that I can learn more about JASS and hacking them in general.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Re: Question about Defiance

Post by naturesfury »

didn't actually look in the .j file, but most likely, if theres stuff missing after inputting cheats, you overloaded the function main or something o.o
never really figured out how it works....but if you move all the cheatpack stuff from functiom main to another function that function main calls, it should be fine
like...
function main takes nothing returns nothing
locals
bleh
bleh
more bleh
call Whee()
endfunction

go find function Whee and put the CP function main stuff there
but....you might wanna make sure that it's only called once in the func main...don't think it would matter if the CP is init'ed more than once...but who knows o.o
Durge

Re: Question about Defiance

Post by Durge »

EDIT:Perfect, that solved the problem nature, your a life saver ;).
ImageImageImage