Help me with these problems

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

DemonParallax
Newcomer

Help me with these problems

Post by DemonParallax »

I wanna edit this map and add stuff edit things but the problem it errors when i open the map on world editor
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/144492/
if i need to do anything with these map tell me .
and i think this map had a cheat i can't manage to remove it i can't find a way to remove the cheat
i only know how to remove cheated map with activator ex . -cheats<space><space>
but the prob i look at the script of the map in jasscraft looks like its name activator so please help me to remove the codes -
GOGETIA_SS_100
Newcomer

Re: Help me with these problems

Post by GOGETIA_SS_100 »

Erm i have no idea what your talking about cheats, but i would assume since you cant open it its been protected. I didnt actually check so it might just be your computer, but usually when theres an error when opening it, its because the maps protected. When the error message came up did the whole wc3 editor close down? If so then ya its probly protected. You can try searching for it in the http://files.wc3edit.net/ Thats a file database. If the map you want is on wc3edit.net its in there. That wont tell you however if the map is deprotect, or if its filled with cheats or what.
If that doesnt work post in the map request section with a title [Deprotect] (game name) then have the link to the game and tell them that you jsut want it deprotected. Or if u want cheats u can do [Deprotect+CPs] which is a cheatpack. goodluck
DemonParallax
Newcomer

Post by DemonParallax »

The cheat i am talking about you know ex . activator name : kiss if you make kiss as player name the cheat activated .
i wanna remove that and replace JJCP
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

GOGETIA_SS_100 wrote:Erm i have no idea what your talking about cheats, but i would assume since you cant open it its been protected. I didnt actually check so it might just be your computer, but usually when theres an error when opening it, its because the maps protected. When the error message came up did the whole wc3 editor close down? If so then ya its probly protected. You can try searching for it in the http://files.wc3edit.net/ Thats a file database. If the map you want is on wc3edit.net its in there. That wont tell you however if the map is deprotect, or if its filled with cheats or what.
If that doesnt work post in the map request section with a title [Deprotect] (game name) then have the link to the game and tell them that you jsut want it deprotected. Or if u want cheats u can do [Deprotect+CPs] which is a cheatpack. goodluck
Noone uses files.wc3edit anymore since everyone uploads the cheated maps as attachments. Use the search button and search the forum.
GOGETIA_SS_100
Newcomer

Post by GOGETIA_SS_100 »

Oh thanks Nuuby

Well dude i cant help with that cause i cant understand ur grammar. I still have no idea what ur talking about
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

You need to deprotect the map before you can open it in WE.

Removing cheats is easy, if it's name activated, just remove the names.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!