Vampirism Darkness

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Vampirism Darkness

Post by colmo »

Hey every1 i started this map oh like 2 months ago and its getting pretty good but i am running out of time too work on it so would like some help. Anyone who can help is welcome.

Just post here or PM me

BTW link in my sig is protected if you want too help i will give you unprotected version as well.

EDIT: also im going on vacation for a week starting about noon but if i get access too a cp ill try to log on as much as possible.
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Bartimaeus²

Re: Vampirism Darkness

Post by Bartimaeus² »

colmo wrote:Hey every1 i started this map oh like 2 months ago and its getting pretty good but i am running out of time too work on it so would like some help. Anyone who can help is welcome.

Just post here or PM me

BTW link in my sig is protected if you want too help i will give you unprotected version as well.

EDIT: also im going on vacation for a week starting about noon but if i get access too a cp ill try to log on as much as possible.
Well, firstly, you need to tell what jobs are open : Triggers, Terrain, Info (Quests), ect. ect.
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Well pretty much everything is open i just need basic all around help
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Terrain is closed now still need some1 for Quests, Triggers, And some1 too make items.

finallegacy
Newcomer

Post by finallegacy »

I can make u the items^^ if theres still an place left I hope there is :?
U know what Happens with all Freaks?
U think they live and do their things, but that isn't the FACT
They come in the Night at ur Bed And makes u a nightmareMuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
U know what happens with mrpeters? He got Pwned by the Freaks hahahahahahahahahahah
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Sure there is get on the chat and we will talk about it or give me ur in-game name

finallegacy
Newcomer

Post by finallegacy »

Also im @ Europe and called finailegacy i changed l with big i because i was sick about theese whisper of your map sucks or so..
U know what Happens with all Freaks?
U think they live and do their things, but that isn't the FACT
They come in the Night at ur Bed And makes u a nightmareMuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
U know what happens with mrpeters? He got Pwned by the Freaks hahahahahahahahahahah
m2tm

Post by m2tm »

I'm incredibly busy with Vampirism Beast as you probably could guess... So I can't just help in all areas. But if you have any specific questions or want any specific triggers or triggering help or the anti maphack or anti minimap hack (which are important in vampirism) feel free to ask for whatever you need specifically.

Also, if you get your map to a playable state and you get a forum I'll toss a link your way. I've got links to most of the other vampirism sites on my forums.
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

kewl i could really use the anti-mh eventually

m2tm

Post by m2tm »

Sent it to ya. I don't know if my anti maphack is actually the ideal method, but it does work in the latest version without crashing people wrongly and trust me, it's been through a lot with the popularity of Beast I hear of all the little problems or lag and people seem to be happy with the latest version.

There are other solutions, one involving a corrupt lighting file which looks neat... But I don't know how it compares.