Ultimate Dragonball V4.75

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

xXDONfreakXx
Newcomer

Ultimate Dragonball V4.75

Post by xXDONfreakXx »

I wanna know every secret of the map.
And I am gonna share my secrets with you hoping you will also share urs :D

Goku: Bardock- Kami's building with the 3 sides, go to the left one during janemba saga(Loses upon death).
Vegeta: Majin Vegeta- Simple kill babidi(Loses upon death).
Gohan: Great Saiyaman- When your level 120 go to Bulma and go inside the capsule corp, after about 20 seconds walk out(To go back to gohan just see bulma again and vica-versa).
Future Trunks: Future Gohan-When your level 105 say uss and go to your time machine.
Uub: Tien-Stay Uub don't go Majuub, With Uub at Bojack saga you go to Krillin he is in the city, and talk to him.
Piccolo: Pikkon-At Janemba saga you should go to the waterfall near the place were Goku & Gohan starts and u see pikkon standing there(Loses upon death).

Broly:Paragus-No idea how.
Buu: Dabura-You need superbuu and the item from Garlic & Lord Slug, Now when u fight Dabura and he is low HP you should use ''Wrap Attack''.
Frieza:Mecha Frieza- When level 110 you get FP (Full Power) Go full power and fight Mr. Popo untill your almost death, than you get a ping that you need to go to your starting point.
Android 17: Android 18- When between level 55-90 you should go to Krillin (same place as uub) And kill Krillin.(Secret power boost of x1.3 at level 105)
Cell: Lord Slug- When you have absorbed 2 androids simply go back to your staring spot.(Secret command ''Kyo'')
Baby: Janemba-When you are Golden Oozaru Baby and its the janemba saga you have to get KILLED by perfect janemba so not fat janemba.

Hope you guys can use it, if i said something wrong please say so i can correct. :)
AbusivePie
Forum Staff
Title: Not a normal Indian

Re: Ultimate Dragonball V4.75

Post by AbusivePie »

Moved to map discussion
Spoiler:
(21:49:41) CoSmOSaiNt: im not perject jen
(21:49:43) CoSmOSaiNt: ...
(21:49:45) AbusivePie: I may just give up on it
(21:49:49) CoSmOSaiNt: perefecT*
(21:49:51) CoSmOSaiNt: perfect*
(21:49:54) CoSmOSaiNt: screw it

Spoiler:
(23:33:35) FatherSpace: Zenn, what operating system are you on? Windows, Mac, *nix?
(23:33:42) zenn31: laptop xD
(23:33:50) FatherSpace: Operating system...
No1Gamer
Newcomer

Re: Ultimate Dragonball V4.75

Post by No1Gamer »

broly has no secret, and friezas secret is turles (in bojack saga go to buus spawn point). mecha frieza is just the final form.