Protection Help

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

garenapro
Newcomer

Protection Help

Post by garenapro »

I'm using USMWE and after I use the Vexorian Map Optimizer thingy to protect my map, SOME of the TRIGGERS doesn't work ANYMORE?

Is there a way to manually protect it OR use another protector?

Edit:Just so you know, the map protection works IF im not using USMWE
Last edited by garenapro on February 28th, 2011, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Re: Protection Help

Post by Nuuby »

garenapro wrote:I'm using USMWE and after I use the Vexorian Map Optimizer thingy to protect my map, SOME of the TRIGGERS doesn't work ANYMORE?

Be sure that the triggers work in the first place. Then un-tick optimize script in the options of vexorian's

Edit:And just so you know, Vexorian's isn't considered a map protection. It's called a Map Optimizer for good reasons.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Actually it is a map protection.
Try opening a map after using Vexorian's Optimizer.
garenapro
Newcomer

Post by garenapro »

Nuuby wrote:
garenapro wrote:I'm using USMWE and after I use the Vexorian Map Optimizer thingy to protect my map, SOME of the TRIGGERS doesn't work ANYMORE?

Be sure that the triggers work in the first place. Then un-tick optimize script in the options of vexorian's

Edit:And just so you know, Vexorian's isn't considered a map protection. It's called a Map Optimizer for good reasons.
Before i use it, the triggers works!
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

garenapro wrote:
Nuuby wrote:

Before i use it, the triggers works!
Un-tick optimize script. If that still doesn't work. Extract the script from the non-optimized version and just insert it into the optimized version.
garenapro
Newcomer

Post by garenapro »

What script? the war3map.j file?