The Crown Of Mardamon

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Slickslime
Forum Staff

Re: The Crown Of Mardamon

Post by Slickslime »

Nooo!
not an rpg?
Why not just make the rpg and transform it into the pvp ;) 2 maps for the priceof one
The game just follows basic concept, its like pokemon. You train, you level, you final battle.
Ild rather have something more unique, instead of just leveling and killing, gets boring.
And with the boss drops, make a few more areas which are harder, part dungeon which allows you to gain items that are what moonfusion said, rare, godly etc.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

You should make an RPG in my opinion.
My reason: Pretty much all RPGs on BNet are very un-origional, and boring. (Tbr as my one main exception to this.)
And your previous description sounded really good; like it would be fun.
We could always help you with triggering stuff if you needed also.
(And I dislike pvp in general)

But its your decision - if you want a pvp arena type game, go ahead. This is just my opinion.
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

ok, thanks to owner123 and slickslimes insight, I've decided to continue making it an rpg. I updated (changed), the story, and have started to work on that part of it, as well as start on the major dungeons. More description of those can be found in the main post, again thanks for the insight owner123 and slickslime, you guys are great =D