The Crown Of Mardamon

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

kiwwi93

The Crown Of Mardamon

Post by kiwwi93 »

After peoples insight i shalt continue on with the rpg, luckily i havent deleted anything!

Working on changing description to original, I have all the stuff saved but i gotta do Homework :/

OK so I added spellbooks back into it, and I changed the story line once again.

I'm changing the story line to add in Factions. The Factions include: Night Elves, Dwarves, Assassins, Rogues, and The Chosen. A short Description follows each faction, and an explaination of what they are.
Spoiler:
Each Faction has certain faction only armour and weapons along with a special item called a summoner. The summoner can call into battle their factions troops ex. if your aligned with the assassins you can call in assassins. The level of the troops summoned depends on your faction rank. To achieve a higher rank you can complete faction quests or by killing other factions enemies. The Rank is out of a total of 2000 ( Subject to change if its to hard to achieve)

The Night Elves: The night elves have been at war with the dwarves for thousands of years. The night elves seek the crown of Mardamon to finally put an end to the battle by utterly destroying them. Their troops include powerful mages. Killing dwarves earns 2+ faction rank. All other Factions is 1+.
Rank 1 (Aligned with Night Elves): 2 Night Elf magi, 150 hp, 250 mana. Spells: Heal, firebolt
rank 2 (125 FP): 2 night elf magi, 200 hp, 500 mana. Spells: Heal, Firebolt, Brilliance aura.
rank 3 (250 FP): 2 night elf magi, 300 hp, 700 mana, 1 Night elf Battlemage 400 hp, 200 mana. Spells: Heal, firebolt, Brilliance aura, Battle orders.
rank 4 (500 FP): 2 night elf magi, 350 hp, 750 mana, 1 Night elf Battlemage 500 hp, 300 mana. Spells: Heal, firebolt, brilliance aura, battle orders, Battle booster
rank 5 (1000 FP) : 3 night elf magi, 400 hp, 850 mana, 2 Night elf Battlemage 550 hp, 375 mana. Spells: Heal, firebolt, brilliance aura, battle orders, Battle booster
rank 6 (2000 FP): 3 night elf magi, 400 hp, 850 mana, 2 Night elf Battlemage 550 hp, 375 mana, 1 night elf wizard 2000 hp 1500 mana. Spells: Heal, firebolt, brilliance aura, battle orders, Battle booster, Dragon fire, lighting rain, frozen burst, avalanche

Dwarves: The dwarves mountain mines have almsot all dried up. They seek the crown to expand and conquer their longtime enemies the Night elves. The rogues have long been harrassing them, and finally putting an end to their attacks would help finish off the night elves. Their troops include warriors with high health, but low damage. Killing Night elves earns 2+ to rank and killing rogues earns 2+. All others is 1+.
rank 1: 2 dwarven shields, 1000 hp, 5-5 damage. Spells: Taunt
rank 2: 2 dwarven shields, 1500 hp, 10-10 damage. Spells: Taunt, Augment Strength
rank 3: 3 dwarven shields, 2000 hp, 7-7 damage. Spells: Taunt, Augment Strength
rank 4: 3 dwarven shields, 2500 hp, 8-8 damage. Spells: Taunt Augment Strength
rank 5: 3 dwarven shields, 3000 hp, 9-9 damage. Spells: Taunt, Augment Strength, Sacrifice
rank 6: 4 dwarven shields, 3500 hp, 7-7 damage, 1 dwarven warlord 5000 hp, 50-50 damage. Spells: Taunt, Augment Strength, Sacrifice, Stonewall, Iron shield

Assassins: The assassins seek the crown in order to open the Hall of Sarvestian, an old king of Mardamon. This would allow them to unlock their full potential as assassins. Unfortunatly the rogues have been stealing all the leads to the location of the crown from the assassins targets. Their troops include fast and high hitting troops. Killing rogues earns 2+ rank. Other factions is 1+.
rank 1: 1 nightblade, 300 hp, 30-30 damage, 1 shadow, 50 hp, 75-95 damage. Spells: Invisibility
rank 2: 1 nightblade, 300 hp, 75-75 damage, 1 shadow, 45 hp, 115-135 damage. Spells: Invisibility, slow posion
rank 3: 2 nightblade, 200 hp, 100-100 damage, 1 shadow, 40 hp, 155-175 damage. Spells: Invisibilty, slow poison
rank 4: 2 nightblade, 100 hp, 120-120 damage, 1 shadow, 35 hp, 200-220 damage. Spells: Invisibility, slow poison
rank 5: 3 nightblade, 100 hp, 200-200 damage, 1 shadow, 20 hp, 300-320 damage. Spells: Invisibility, slow poison, throwing knives
rank 6: 3 nightblade, 75 hp, 500-500 damage, 1 shadow, 10 hp, 1000-1500 damage, 1 assassin, 200 hp, 40-40 damage. Spells. Invisibilty, slow posion, throwing knives, bleed, severe, 1 shot 1 kill

Rogues: The rogues are actually a sect of holy warriors. They keep their identity as secret to prevent their quest from getting out. They have sworn to protect the world from The Chosen. They seek the crown in order to prevent the rise of Sventias, the most evil king of Mardamon. Their troops are stunners, and bashers. Killing the Chosen earns 2+. All others is 1+.
rank 1: 2 rogues, 300 hp, 30-30 damage. Spells: stun, bash
rank 2: 2 rogues, 400 hp, 40-40 damage. Spells: stun, bash, knockback
rank 3: 3 rogues, 500 hp, 50-50 damage. Spells: stun, bash, knockback,
rank 4: 3 rogues, 1000 hp, 75-75 damage. Spells: stun, bash, knockback
rank 5: 3 rogues, 1500 hp, 100-100 damage. Spells: stun, bash, knockback
rank 6: 3 rogues, 2000 hp, 150-150 damage, Martial artist 2500 hp, 300-300 damage. Spells: stun, bash, knockback, Spin kick, high jump, war stomp.

The Chosen: The Chosen seek to raise their idol, Sventias using necromatic magics. They are the only ones who know the rogues true identity. They seek the crown to further their power, and conquer the world. Their troops include a little bit of everyone, so they all are medium fighters, tanks, and mages. They receive 2+ from killing all factions.
Spoiler:
There is 4 epic dungeons. Each of these has many hard enemies and also an extremely hard boss. The bosses are 4 of the old kings of Mardamon. They all have 4 different move sets, based on their element. When defeating them you will receive boss tokens (lumber) that can be spent on Mardamons set.

Slovstien - ice. He is a mage, and uses powerful ice spells. He has lower health, but his spells will provide a formidable challenge.
Szenshs - fire. He is an assassin, and uses fire to strike from the shadows. The greatest challenge will be hitting through his evasion and armour.
Savenshen - rock. He is a berserker. He uses many stuns, and is one of the hardest.
Sventias - holy/ death. He is a death knight. The strongest of all he uses heals, and dark magic to restore his health. Also raises skeletons to fight for him.

The pieces of the Mardoman set are as follows:
Kings Hunting bow (boosts attack speed, and boosts damage)
Kings Greatsword (boosts damage, slows movement speed, and gives passive ability bleed)
Kings Stilleto (boosts attack speed, boosts damage, and gives passive ability bleed)
Kings Greatwood Staff (boosts damage, adds mana, gives ability mana regain)
Kings Gladius (boosts damage, gives ability slash)
Kings Platewood armour (adds mana, and spell protection)
Kings Elvensteel armour (adds armour, boosts stats, strength, agility and intelligence)
Kings Dragon scalemail (adds evasion, attack speed, and movement speed)

Everyone can use each armour. There is no set bonus, rather each piece grants what the bonus describer is ei. using Platewood cuirass, with elvensteel greaves gives stat bonus and mana. This will provide the chance to fully custom your character to your specification, rather then be restricted to using only armour thats like your class. However if your a warrior, you would recieve obvious bonuses from using the Elvensteel amrour.
Slickslime - my original idea was to release an arena map where you can load your rpg character into it with all the items and pvp in that as well. do you think thats a good idea?
Last edited by kiwwi93 on January 12th, 2011, 1:10 am, edited 16 times in total.
mokarecman
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Unstoppable

Re: The Crown Of Mardamon

Post by mokarecman »

Hmm i thought people start with making the map first not the story :razz:
Risen
Forum Staff

Post by Risen »

I myself didn't pay too much attention to stories in RPG's, I was more concerned with cool items and skills. *hint*
Wanna learn to hack maps? --> Guide
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

Night elf base is about 50% complete. Looks ok to what i want it to look like. Just tweaking some stuffs. Central city is like 5% complete. Gonna finish that, then work on dwarves.
Last edited by kiwwi93 on February 10th, 2010, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slickslime
Forum Staff

Post by Slickslime »

ummmm maybe gold could be used to don't click me certain items that improve the ones you have (eg. +1 or changes item)
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

Hey guys, Back to working on my project! i just put some pics of some of the hero skins, so take a look. More are coming and I'll add the proper credits to them as well as soon as i get home. I might add some pics of the night elf base, so you can critise my lack of artistic design =P
infernorock
Forum Fanatic
Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★

Post by infernorock »

The unit's model look nice...Keep it up, looking forward of the beta =)
Spoiler for Wc3 I'm using and Garena ID:
The wc3 version I'm current using:1.21,1.24b,1.24e
Garena UID-->pkyer123(BANNED for some reason LOL)
-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)
Small Sized Duck wrote:IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

Sup guys just and update, i been at school, so just wanted you guys to know I am still working on this, but I'm doing this college program so i have a crap load of homework. Anyway couple more triggers put into it I'm working on triggereing the first boss plus the pvp. Haven't figured how thats going to go down yet. Well peace for now
MoonFusion
Title: SpaterN

Post by MoonFusion »

1.should include jobs, where every job they get new skills/replace the old ones
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.tomes that can increase their stats but in order to don't click me this tome, u have to kill bosses from dungeons to get points(lumber)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.items according to their classes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.Different colour to represent how good the weapon is
Common, Rare, Unique, Legendary, Godly
Look Up, Down, Left and Right
and
Spoiler:
YOUR A DUMBASS
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

I'm contining working on my rpg
Last edited by kiwwi93 on January 10th, 2011, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.