is there any problem with this map?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

bigthecat

is there any problem with this map?

Post by bigthecat »

I tried to add FatherSpace's version of JJ's CP into several map using the guide from this thread and files from this thread but when I tried to host a game using the cheated map it doesn't work. Could anybody check for me and show me where did I do it wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owner123
Super Moderator

Re: is there any problem with this map?

Post by owner123 »

There are anticheats, meaning that the functions are repeated. You'll have to optimize the war3map.j file before hacking.
bigthecat

Post by bigthecat »

oh, i see now. This must be why most recent maps that I tried adding JJ's CP doesn't work.

Okay, the problem is, how to optimize war3map.j? The only pinned guide I saw was "how to insert a cheatpack" and that's it. I would be really appreciated if anyone would kindly instruct me. Thank you :)
Liaw

Post by Liaw »

You can use Vexorian's Optimizer to optimize the war3map.j. The tool is very noob-friendly too. :)
bigthecat

Post by bigthecat »

okay, i already got that downloaded. Now what do I optimize on the map? tutorial please? thank you.
Liaw

Post by Liaw »

bigthecat wrote:okay, i already got that downloaded. Now what do I optimize on the map? tutorial please? thank you.
I would not go through all things since it have too many functions. Basically just open up the map and tick the "Optimize Script" + "Also optimize other scripts (*.ai, *.j, *.pld)" options then save. After that, just re-cheat the map all over again. ;)
bigthecat

Post by bigthecat »

okay, it's done thank you, work like a charm ^_^. Thank you everyone, you guys have been great help!

btw, does Sg guy's cp compatible with FatherSpace version of JJ's CP? I tried add both CPs and only JJ CP work
X3n0nX
Title: Administrator

Post by X3n0nX »

Yes it's compatible, the activator of Sg Guy's menu could be different from each other. Try typing the normal activator of Sg guy's menu (which is "IoI<><>" without quotes case sensitive) and the activator of the JJ's CP. If still it didn't work, you might have just inserted it incorrectly. ;)
bigthecat

Post by bigthecat »

Hmm, I already know Sg's activator, but I couldn't activate Sg's menu while I still can activate JJ's CP. oh well, i'll host that map later so someone could check it out for me

the current problem: I just modded Dota 6.70 and couldn't get it to work. I already optimized the map as instructed before cheating, but it doesn't work (well it worked on the newest AI map) so could anyone take a look and see what's wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.