[JJCP + SP] 300 Blast them 1.04

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

xYeta

Re: [JJCP + SP] 300 Blast them 1.04

Post by xYeta »

MrEw0k wrote:It's not a custom command he wants, he simply want cheaters to make those points available in single-player.

So I searched the JASScraft and, with the chance of looking dumb right now, wouldn't it be able to be fixed by removing some of this?
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

set XpAverage = R2I(XpAveragePoints / PlayerAmount)
            if PlayerAmount <= 1 then
                if XpAvailable == true then
                    set XpAvailable = false
                    call DisplayAll("Game", "Not enough players. Experience is disabled")
                endif
Just change the amount '1' to '2' or '3', then change 'false' to 'true'. Maybe?
1 l1ek t0 trOl1
adi1axel

Post by adi1axel »

change the 1 to 0 and false to true i think ill try that:P.... i cant find the comand ... found it .....

ok so the comand looks like this

set qe=R2I(pe/ bV)
if bV<=1 then
if BV then
set BV=true
call JL("Game","Not enough players. Experience is enabled anyway")

.... just change the 1 to 0 and i think it will work im testing it now.... still dosent work ... hmm im gona keep tring to get something working

i managed to make it working but its kinda complicated to explain .... if somone can tell me how to post the map ... or something liek that
MrEw0k
Title: W4NN4B3

Post by MrEw0k »

Hmm, tried downloading Senethiors map, the 1.04 one. Seems like I made the XP system work on that one.
Spoiler:
The uploaded map is the 1.04 with JJCP (look at Senethiors reply for commands, activator etc.) AND working XP system if I'm not wrong :).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.