WoW Reanimated(Secret Codes)

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Deathlord13579
Newcomer

WoW Reanimated(Secret Codes)

Post by Deathlord13579 »

Will someone please provide me with a list of all the secret characters and their codes? please and tks.

Link:http://epicwar.com/maps/127587/
MrEw0k
Title: W4NN4B3

Re: WoW Reanimated(Secret Codes)

Post by MrEw0k »

Can you give us any info about the chars to make it easier? A name, or if it's trigger activated, well actually just as much info about them as you can provide. :)
Deathlord13579
Newcomer

Post by Deathlord13579 »

There are many heros, I dont know how many exactly but im thinking 30 or so. They are unlocked by typing in a code during the begining of the map where you select your hero. Since this is a code I would assume this is all done by triggers.
Some of the heros I know for exp: Noth the plague bringer, sargarous, ragranos, assassin king(dont remember real name)

p.s. If it would be easier to just deprotect this map I could probablly find the text I need.
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Actually, it's probably easier to open up the .j file in JASSCraft. Since it's something you type in, all we'd need to search is "PlayerChatEvent" and it should come up.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
Deathlord13579
Newcomer

Post by Deathlord13579 »

I've tired what UndeadxAssassin said but I still have no idea how to use the codes, I believe I have them, what I got from JASSCraft is belove.
I assumed you would just type them in, that however didnt work and since I have no clue how to really read this I'll leave this up to you pros.
I have attached the .J file of the map to this post, would someone please give me a guild on how to use these secret character codes, I have no clue on what to do as simply typing them in does nothing
Section of Txt
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(VP,Player(2),"whenatreantfallsintheforestdoesitmakesasound",true)
call TriggerAddCondition(VP,Condition(function tev))
call TriggerAddAction(VP,function txv)
set EP=CreateTrigger()
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(EP,Player(1),"whenatreantfallsintheforestdoesitmakesasound",true)
call TriggerAddCondition(EP,Condition(function trv))
call TriggerAddAction(EP,function tiv)
set XP=CreateTrigger()
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(XP,Player(0),"whenatreantfallsintheforestdoesitmakesasound",true)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King

I don't have JASSCraft on this computer and notepad is too much for me, but from that section of text I can tell you some things. For now let's assume that only those three players can activate it, meaning that that specific code doesn't repeat for players 3-11. If that's the case, then only players 0, 1, and 2 (red, blue, and teal in that order) can use it. You have to type "whenatreantblahblahblah." Simple. But now you see the next line that says "TriggerAddCondition." That means you have to do some specific things. Simply search "trv" in JASSCraft (It'll make it easier if you match case and whole words) and try to see what it says to do.

But the weird thing is that's only for player one (Blue) and player two (Teal) has a different function. It's either poor choice of coding or they have to do different things. I dunno, it's probably if the characters are different. But I've never played this before so I dunno much about the map.

Deathlord13579
Newcomer

Post by Deathlord13579 »

When I search for trv it comes up with these two lines, which are in seperate areas of the txt that JASSCraft provides.

endfunction
function Trv takes nothing returns boolean
return(RectContainsUnit(OV,hW))
endfunction

endfunction
function trv takes nothing returns boolean
return(RectContainsUnit(OV,gW))
endfunction
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King

Meaning you need to place some unit in the area OV (more control F!) needs to have the unit hW or gW before you type it. Uh. Reading a rectory is like reading a coordinate plane like in geometry :D. But you gotta just guesstimate where you'll be close enough.

As for finding out the unit, just ctrl F gW or hW and find the unitid (unless you already start with some units as your starting character). You can find out which unitid goes to which by finding the rawcodes of the unit.

Sorry I can't do much other than lead you through this :S. But, as you can see, it's quite a bit of work ^^;

Deathlord13579
Newcomer

Post by Deathlord13579 »

I have found out who to work these, but would like to know why some of the codes work and other dont. I assume you have to certain players to use some of them but some of the ones that are for player(O)(which is red right?) dont work for some unknow reason and yes in the begining you do start with a unit, a selection whisp.
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King

Uh, it's probably because you haven't met the right conditions yet (and yes, that does include being a certain name, but doesn't have to be).