Map errors when i open it???

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

grderik

Map errors when i open it???

Post by grderik »

When i try to open this map Tag Your IT! in World Editor it starts to load fine, but when it gets to triggers it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: InitAdvanceTriggers then it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database:DisplayTextToPlayer then it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: GetOwningPlayer then once more it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: (a box, i dunno how to type it) then just errors me and closes, i tried to open with jass gen world edit and it did the same thing, anyone know how to fix the problem?
mokarecman
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Unstoppable

Re: Map errors when i open it???

Post by mokarecman »

Maybe the map is protected so that people can't open it.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

mokarecman wrote:Maybe the map is protected so that people can't open it.
.....lol
He did sucessfully open it, but it still has syntax errors.

@grderik, Try opening it up with Jass NewGen, then before saving it, Uncheck "Enable JassHelper"
League of legends North America - Nietono
grderik

Post by grderik »

grderik wrote:When i try to open this map Tag Your IT! in World Editor it starts to load fine, but when it gets to triggers it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: InitAdvanceTriggers then it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database:DisplayTextToPlayer then it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: GetOwningPlayer then once more it says, Trigger Function Does Not Exist In Database: (a box, i dunno how to type it) then just errors me and closes, i tried to open with jass gen world edit and it did the same thing, anyone know how to fix the problem?
wow..... didn't you read, "i tried to open with jass gen world edit and it did the same thing, anyone know how to fix the problem?" Meaning i can't even open it.
mokarecman
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Unstoppable

Post by mokarecman »

Well if you give a link to the actual map we can help you then.
grderik

Post by grderik »

hmm but i don't want to post the original map and have people take it and use it, can i message it to you or something?
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be

Post by Lanaya »

grderik wrote:hmm but i don't want to post the original map and have people take it and use it
LOL, um.. you did deprotect it right? and you're taking use of something that isnt yours?..

Try what i said above
Lanaya wrote:@grderik, Try opening it up with Jass NewGen, then before saving it, Uncheck "Enable JassHelper"
grderik

Post by grderik »

didn't i already make it clear enough the first time.... i already tried to open it with jass newgen world edit and it errored just like with the normal one... The map wasn't protected in the first place, it is the original map i got from the creator.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be

Post by Lanaya »

wow, did you read the rest of my sentence?!?!

Lanaya wrote:@grderik, Try opening it up with Jass NewGen, then before saving it, Uncheck "Enable JassHelper"
UNCHECK "ENABLE JASSHELPER"
grderik

Post by grderik »

how do i even uncheck anything, or even save, if i can't open it...