What do you look for in an ORPG?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

unknownghostiscool
Title: ME 1337 GHOST

Re: What do you look for in an ORPG?

Post by unknownghostiscool »

hmm how bout like 200-500?
95% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if Hannah Montana was standing on the edge of a tower, ready to jump. Copy and paste this if you're part of the 5% yelling "Jump, Bitch!!!

I didn't start the Flame War!

Click here to feed my pet!Image

OMG WHO SENSORED MY SIGNATURE??
kiwwi93

Post by kiwwi93 »

well I'm thinking of going with 100, since theres going to be a spell book and stuff. Also since I Want to make it so you have 2 jobs, your classification, I.E swordsman, and then be a crafter, blacksmith, chemist, and so on.

I posted some idea's for moves on my RPG thread, If you want to psot some classes with moves go ahead, and I'll add them to the list :D
meOme
Newcomer

Post by meOme »

kiwwi93 wrote:well I'm thinking of going with 100, since theres going to be a spell book and stuff.
When you make the hero learn certain abilities at certain levels, don't make him learn his last ability too early, it's boring.
Example how to do it wrong: Defiance Orpg, where you learn your last abilities at lvl 50, but the max lvl is 80 so you don't learn anything new for the last 30 levels.