Bill Gates Joke

C'mon, make us laugh! Jokes, videos, anything!
Taurnil

Bill Gates Joke

Post by Taurnil »

So Bill Gates dies and he's up at st peter's gates and he doesn't know what to do with him. See Bill Gates did some bad things in his life, but he also did just as many good. So peter calls over God and God goes,
"Well Bill, I don't normally do this, but I'm going to give you a choice."
Bill shocked replies, "Oh okay, so ..how do I choose?"
God says "Well Bill, I'm going to show you both choices, so if you follow me ill show you your first choice, Heaven."

Bill and God enter the gates and walk around for a while. They see the vast never-ending horizon of clouds, angels everywhere playing harms and smiling. After a while Bill says, "Hm.. well this really is a place of happyness, so I guess I'll have to see the other place now?"
God replies, "Yes, your other choice is Hell, of course."
Bill follows God down to hell and Bill's shocked to see beautiful women everywhere, naked, in pools swimming around like a beautiful paradise for men. Refreshments galore, and a all you could eat buffet of Bill's favorite foods. Bill immediately looks at God and said "I've made my choice, I want to stay here."
God looks at him, smiles and nods, then quickly disappears.

Nearly 3 years pass and God decides to check up on the only person he's ever let have a choice. He pops into hell and sees Bill, beaten half to death, chained to a wall, while demons continue to ravage his body. Bill, hoarse from screaming, sees god and furiously exclaims he be let go.
God smiled, looking at Bill and asks, "Isn't this what you wanted, Bill?"
Bill wails and screams, "No, the moment you left the women went away, I was grabbed by demons, and chained to this wall and tortured! What happened to the women and the drinks and the food!?"

God laughs and replies "That was the screen-saver."
Spoiler:
IT'S OVER 9000!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Bill Gates Joke

Post by Bartimaeus »

Oh my gosh. lol
Small Sized Duck
Noob
Title: LSD.

Re: Bill Gates Joke