Problem with Rebuild MPQ\ MPQ Corruption

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

No-sense
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: senseR - No. 1

Re: Problem with Rebuild MPQ\ MPQ Corruption

Post by No-sense »

Nah , this problem has been solved !

Thanks to FatherSpace , Hillo , Lanaya , and also haxorico !

;-)
Zepx
Newcomer

Post by Zepx »

Care to share what was the solution? It might be helpful in future :).
No-sense
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: senseR - No. 1

Post by No-sense »

Ok , for now the maximum map size is 8mb, so i will tell you the easy way.

1st. Drop your map in "xdep" folder , change your map name to(..w3x / mymap.w3x) , and run the xdep.exe . Probarly it will crash or fail to deprotect it. And now , you will get a folder call something like (..w3x.temp) right?

2nd. Open up RMPQEx , open the map and click few times auto search , and extract all the listfile to (..w3x.temp > files ) and run xdep.exe again . Now , the xdep should run smoothly with no crashing . Thats it!

*Note : This way maybe will not works for all people , but works for me. (Raamen tested this way but fail.)

Easiest way :
Spoiler:
don't click me autocp 3? :roll:
Zepx
Newcomer

Post by Zepx »

I did another way. It seems that I manage to get rid of the xdep crash problem. Somehow, it was not a complete deprotect as there was 4 unkown files missing.

How did you obtained a full listfile? I used dekar's listfiles and there was 4 files with unknown name. Did you do it manually?
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

Zepx wrote:I did another way. It seems that I manage to get rid of the xdep crash problem. Somehow, it was not a complete deprotect as there was 4 unkown files missing.

How did you obtained a full listfile? I used dekar's listfiles and there was 4 files with unknown name. Did you do it manually?
ask people to share their listfiles.
League of legends North America - Nietono