Program for host games without delay ??? How ????

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
LosTR1d3R
Newcomer

Program for host games without delay ??? How ????

Post by LosTR1d3R »

I saw few people who have 1 ot 2 ping per game the say to me there have special program ? Can you teach me how to learn it and where can i download it.I saw a few themes i warlock braw site but i cant understand how to work with program :( Pls help
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: Program for host games without delay ??? How ????

Post by Senethior459 »

I'm pretty sure the only way to do that is to have a really good connection. I don't think a program can do that. Visual Listchecker might be able to help, but I'm fairly certain not by that much!
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Well, I know of a few that work, but only if you're the host.

VCK is a good one
Listchecker is another
My favorite is GHost

All three of them allow you to set the latency in-game. If you're changing it, I recommend setting it between 115 - 150. The lower it is, the more spikes there are, and the higher it is the more delay. I always put mine at 135.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

patrick-the-bomb wrote:Well, I know of a few that work, but only if you're the host.

VCK is a good one
Listchecker is another
My favorite is GHost

All three of them allow you to set the latency in-game. If you're changing it, I recommend setting it between 115 - 150. The lower it is, the more spikes there are, and the higher it is the more delay. I always put mine at 135.

I believe the actual system, is that if you're ping is higher than the set latency, then you get lag spikes. If it isn't, you don't. So, if you set it to, say, 80, and everybody had a ping over lower than 80, I don't believe there would be any lag spikes.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Patrick... VCK is listchecker. The listchecker is built into Visual Custom Kick, along with the autorefresher and all that other stuff.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Senethior459 wrote:Patrick... VCK is listchecker. The listchecker is built into Visual Custom Kick, along with the autorefresher and all that other stuff.

Doesn't work like List.Checker, though. For example, you can't change the name of your game, which is really useful, if you ask me. However, VCK has more tools integrated into it, so...
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Bartimaeus wrote:
Senethior459 wrote:Patrick... VCK is listchecker. The listchecker is built into Visual Custom Kick, along with the autorefresher and all that other stuff.

Doesn't work like List.Checker, though. For example, you can't change the name of your game, which is really useful, if you ask me. However, VCK has more tools integrated into it, so...

VCK doesn't host the games though... So it's not the exact same thing. Therefore, I'm NOT retarded! lol
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

patrick-the-bomb wrote:Well, I know of a few that work, but only if you're the host.

VCK is a good one
Listchecker is another
My favorite is GHost

Awesome, i only knew about LC. thats very interesting. googling now...
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this