The Official Cheated DotA v6.62 Topic

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

The Official Cheated DotA v6.62 Topic

Post by Senethior459 »

Table of Contents:
1st post: Regular DotA map with cheats
2nd post: Collided DotA map
3rd post: 6v6 DotA maps with cheats
4th post: Links to other cheated DotA maps
====================================================================================
====================================================================================
Regular DotA v6.62 With Cheats

Cheats Included:
*The Most Well-Known Cheatpack* JJ2197's cheat pack
*Info about this cheat pack*
Spoiler:
*The Most Advanced Cheatpack* Fai's cheat pack v4.3
I'll add Fai's and Sg_Guy's as soon as either someone can confirm that they work on 1.24b, or if it isn't, initialD updates it for 1.24b. Until then, this is a JJ's cheatpack-only release.

Note to Uber Newbies:
1. Before you type any cheat commands in the game, you have to press F12 and select <Send to Observers>. This will keep others seeing the commands you send.
2. To use the cheats, download the attached map and place it in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download). Then, open up Warcraft III, and host the map.
3. You must host the map for this to work. If you download from someone else, it will not have the cheats in it. You must be playing this file. If you can't host, go to http://www.portforward.com/ and enable hosting for your computer, or get a friend who can host to host this map for you. If you join a regular DotA game, unless someone else is hosting the same map, with the cheats in it, you will not be able to use the cheats.

A cheated version of DotA v6.62 with the above cheats is attached to this post. Its filename is "DotA Allstars v6.62.w3x". The activator is in the file comments.
The command list, including the activator (that's what you need to type to be able to use the cheat commands), is included in the file labeled "List.txt".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Re: The Official Cheated DotA v6.62 Topic

Post by Senethior459 »

Collided DotA v6.62

This is just a placeholder. I'm not sure if collisions are working on 1.24b, but if they are, then this is where I put the collided maps. If they aren't, better to have posted it than not posting it, especially if I didn't post it and it turns out they do work. I don't want to have to try and make this post then and move it to the front page.

Spoiler:
Note to Uber Newbies:
1. Before you type any cheat commands in the game, you have to press F12 and select <Send to Observers>. This will keep others seeing the commands you send.
2. To use the collided map, download the attached map, delete the copy of DotA in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download), replace it with the collided map, and join a regular DotA game hosted by someone else.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOTE: Collided maps do not have traditional cheatpacks in it. There are no gold cheats, there's no maphack; none of the normal cheats. However, the cheats that exist in this map can be very helpful for winning at DotA.
And please... Don't request a collided map. It's not going to happen if they aren't possible on the patch, and if they are possible, it's not going to happen just because you asked.
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

6v6 DotA v6.62 With Cheats

Cheats Included:
*The Most Convenient Cheatpack* SgGuy's cheat menu v1.5 *Info about this cheat pack*
*The Most Well-Known Cheatpack* JJ2197's cheat pack *Info about this cheat pack*
*The Most Advanced Cheatpack* Fai's cheat pack v4.3

Note to Uber Newbies:
2. To use the cheats, download the attached map and place it in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download). Then, open up Warcraft III, and host the map.
3. You must host the map for this to work. If you download from someone else, it will not have the cheats in it. You must be playing this file. If you can't host, go to http://www.portforward.com/ and enable hosting for your computer, or get a friend who can host to host this map for you. If you join a regular DotA game, unless someone else is hosting the same map, with the cheats in it, you will not be able to use the cheats.

A cheated 6v6 version of DotA v6.62 with the above cheats will be attached to this post after they've released one. I don't make them; don't ask me for it to be done. This is just where I'll put the cheated one when they do it. If/When they release one, please tell me so I remember to do this, thanks!
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

Links to Other Cheated DotA v6.62 maps:

1. Hacked by Raamen
Cheatpack: JJ2197's
1.24b version link: viewtopic.php?p=98142#p98142
1.24 version link: viewtopic.php?p=98183#p98183

2. Hacked by kaijin_sabrac
Cheatpack: SabRaC's v0.41b
Link: viewtopic.php?p=99536#p99536

3. Hacked by
Cheatpack:
Link:
osamayomama
Newcomer

Post by osamayomama »

thanks it works on 1.24b?
qupid
Newcomer

Post by qupid »

thank youฺฺฺฺฺฺ :D
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

osamayomama wrote:thanks it works on 1.24b?

Yes, 1.24b. I hope.
No-sense
Forum Fanatic
Title: senseR - No. 1

Post by No-sense »

Senethior459 wrote:
osamayomama wrote:thanks it works on 1.24b?

Yes, 1.24b. I hope.

Did you really test it?
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

I will in a few minutes. I need to run that registry fix so it knows where WC3 is installed.
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

This works on 1.24b and so does SgGuy's.