DotA v6.67

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

DotA v6.67

Post by Senethior459 »

Defense of the Ancients v6.67

Please tell me if you have any problems.

Note to Uber Newbies:
  1. Before you type any cheat commands in the game, you have to press F12 and select <Send to Observers>. This will keep others seeing the commands you send.
  2. To use the cheats, download the attached map and place it in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download). Then, open up Warcraft III, and host the map.
  3. You must host the map for this to work. If you download from someone else, it will not have the cheats in it. You must be playing this file. If you can't host, go to http://www.portforward.com/ and enable hosting for your computer, or get a friend who can host to host this map for you. If you join a regular DotA game, unless someone else is hosting the same map, with the cheats in it, you will not be able to use the cheats.

Command Lists:
JJ2197's: deprotection-cheating-f64/jjcp-1-24b-spawn-t13526.html
Fai's: resources/fai-s-cp-command-list-and-latest-change-log-for-members-only/5297
Sg_Guy's: resources/all-infos-about-sg-guy-s-menu-including-the-password-is-he/8500
(The activator for Fai's and Sg_Guy's cheatpacks are the defaults, which are in the command lists. The activator for JJ2197's cheatpack is not the default, and is available in the file comments)

DotA v6.66b

The original, uncheated: GetDotA
With Fai's and Sg_Guy's cheatpacks:
DotA Allstars v6.67.w3x

With JJ2197's cheatpack (may not work, it didn't last time, and I can't test):
DotA Allstars v6.67.w3x

Modded Versions of DotA v6.66b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle