[request] Universal conquest

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

S7seven7S

Post by S7seven7S »

bojanglemistser wrote:
GhettoChild wrote:Sorry would have worked on it until I saw this "This is another rpg made by some white guy.."

if you could please will u add

save/load during single player be great to have
-lvl
-additem or -stuff
-demi god or some command like that to become demi god
-secret penguin to become secret penguin
and gold and such what ever u like after that.
-also if possible command for all the good spells *black items* and the resources needed *orbs* says on the items what needed
-and if possible please can u add a -ping to show were all the secret smiley faces are
-also feed the blender and water the toaster please

Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution". While you are at it google the 14 words also, it will bring up a lot. You don't like it do you? So don't post shit like that and don't make such long resquest because no one will do them. Your commands are vague as hell, I'm sorry but it is the truth. Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something? Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...

'''Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution"'

Piss off you racist son of a bitch
O and im white to i hate dicks like you however
only faggots like you say that bullshit
Wow To hell with ember being banned now i want u banned
you just insulted every other race but whites while makeing
whites look like a bunch of assholes Go ... yourself

'''Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...'''

Isnt that the point of this website? you are such an asshole

'''Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something?'''

Ok
1:that made no damn sense
2:again that is the point of the website we're here
to cheat maps for people not to make fun of them
3:if u are sick of helping newbies then PISS OFF!

KKK for the win?
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Kala-cha wrote:lol, XD. Should've put it, made by somewhiteguy, (that's his name).
We wouldn't be having this discussion right now if you did... Oh well, whomever it is stated it was that guys name, so it's done now, XD. And Emberspeed, stop being an racist jerk. You just said your race was more superior than his. You idiot!
(edit) Wolfkilla! Bloody names are impossible to remember!

Are you retarded? Can you read?

I NEVER claimed my race was "more superior" or anything. I never even claimed any race was better than the other. I claimed that he should respect the other races. I was pointing out how he claimed his own race was superior. Dumbass, I'm defending every other race out there and that's being racist? Imbecile. The one time I try to be righteous, you pop out of nowhere and babble some idiocy.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

bojanglemistser wrote:
GhettoChild wrote:Sorry would have worked on it until I saw this "This is another rpg made by some white guy.."

-lvl
-additem or -stuff
-also if possible command for all the good spells *black items* and the resources needed *orbs* says on the items what needed
-and if possible please can u add a -ping to show were all the secret smiley faces are

Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution". While you are at it google the 14 words also, it will bring up a lot. You don't like it do you? So don't post shit like that and don't make such long resquest because no one will do them. Your commands are vague as hell, I'm sorry but it is the truth. Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something? Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...

'''Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution"'

'''Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...'''

'''Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something?'''

Ok

Excuse the double post but quoting looks more neat this way.

Woah, calm down the racism.

And what the hell is with the fake quotes on your signature? I'm sure it's illegal to forge.

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by bojanglemistser »

Emberspeed wrote:
bojanglemistser wrote:

-lvl
-additem or -stuff

Ok

Excuse the double post but quoting looks more neat this way.

Woah, calm down the racism.

And what the hell is with the fake quotes on your signature? I'm sure it's illegal to forge.

Lol i got rid of that a while ago it was a joke but i saw u forged ur sig 2 so i added a new one 2 mine and how am i racist?

Im white and im saying not all white ppl hate black people only assholes like him
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Huh? Oh, Ember, I meant Ghetto LOL. Yeah, I meant Ghayyo. Hrhrhr, I don't see the different between people, except the ones who are racist, and the ones who aren't. Those are the only two races in my world... All the non-racists are merged together, while all the racists are merged together. Don't be racist to the racist, otherwise your racist! Uh... right?
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Kala-cha wrote:Huh? Oh, Ember, I meant Ghetto LOL. Yeah, I meant Ghayyo. Hrhrhr, I don't see the different between people, except the ones who are racist, and the ones who aren't. Those are the only two races in my world... All the non-racists are merged together, while all the racists are merged together. Don't be racist to the racist, otherwise your racist! Uh... right?

You imbecile.

I was never racist to the racist. I never brought his race down. I merely brought the other races up to the level he claimed his race was as to balance it all and to create racial equality. I was claiming that there was no such thing as a superior race against the other person who claimed white supremacy.

bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by bojanglemistser »

Heres a lil bit of what happened in my point of view =/

1:the guy requested this map
2:Ghetto had to bitch about newbies asking for cheated maps when its a site dedicated to that very thing not to mention claim all white ppl are racist
3:ember stood up for his race
4:Kala accidently mixes up the names and says ember is being racist or somtin like that =/ i dun care
5:i argue with ghetto saying not all white people are racists and that is what the site is for
6:emberspeed makes a post i dun care
7:i make a post =/
8:kala says his/her last post was a mistake
9:i post this =/
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

bojanglemistser wrote:Heres a lil bit of what happened in my point of view =/

1:the guy requested this map
2:Ghetto had to bitch about newbies asking for cheated maps when its a site dedicated to that very thing not to mention claim all white ppl are racist
3:ember stood up for his race
4:Kala accidently mixes up the names and says ember is being racist or somtin like that =/ i dun care
5:i argue with ghetto saying not all white people are racists and that is what the site is for
6:emberspeed makes a post i dun care
7:i make a post =/
8:kala says his/her last post was a mistake
9:i post this =/

Actually, I stood up for all races?

Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Hrhrhrhr, you misunderstood me, I was just saying, (not towards you), an example... "Don't be racist to the racist, or you're racist!" I wasn't talking about you -_-
iweh
Newcomer

Post by iweh »

OK EVERY1 jus stop argueing please.. if u guys read the post put thanking the person who hacekd the map u all would of read that
i wasnt putting whites out as to be superior.. Sumwhiteguy is the game creators bnet name. now really u should read things before inquiring sumthing.. i should of put it in different words i know but i never. i made that mistake

now will all of u people stop calling me a racist bastard that think whites are the superior race out of every1. now to get the story straight

1. sum1 read the post seen this another map *made by sum white guy* he got mad at that
2. sum1 got mad at him and arguement started
3. other people join in make matters worse
4. people not reading most the posts dont see that i tried to clear up the problem
5. you keep goin on and on about it
6. me ending it by explaining to you people what was meant of it

now i hope u all got it straight and know that i didnt mean it to be racist in any way. but sum people seem to think that. and im sorry if sum of u took the wrong way.

also yes there are many tutorials but you know sum of us do try but faili and resort to the second choice. to ask for help on a site that is *DEDICATED* to hack maps. if all else fails for the person. so please before u make any more stupid posts on sum1 being newb for askin for help think of what this site is for.

NO WHITES ARE NOT SUPERIOR THEY ARE JUS LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON!!