wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 12:50 am 
Newcomer

I have gotten so pissed at warcraft, im ready to smash the cds, rip the keys off and burn them, and then wipe the hard drive of my computer.

Here are some reasons why.

#1 Custom Games

The games suck. Either its dota or some other gay game. Almost every game is dota! And half of the games not dota are run by bots!! Bots eliminate pro games. When you do find a game you want, you click on it, only to wait 30 seconds until the message displaying "Game can not be found". Then there are the names. Why not just put the name, instead they have DOTA JOIN FAST NOOBS please~!!! or a gay thing like "up" or ... or a random shitty name. You have to sit there refreshing for ages, looking for a game.

#2 People in Custom Games

People in custom games are the worst. There are 4 categories. 1-pros, who have played the game alot and are good, 2-normal, people that dont spend 10 hours a day doing the same map. 3- noobs, downloaders, or people that have no idea what the game is and ask dumb questions, 4-babies, these are the worst. they could fit in any of the first 3 categories. they are the ones that threaten when they dont get
what they want. In some random zombie game, my base was tked by some noob when i went into a spot he "called". Other times ive had them threaten to destroy something of mine if i didnt do what they said, such as when i did an island defense, a guy went into my base, started making walls, i asked him to leave, he said NO IM HELPING. So, i said, get out now!, he said stfu! he then went to attack my fortifications, and told me if i said another word he would fully kill my base. Other times, pros think that their "all that". Especially when we talk about hosts. I hate hosts. Very few are legit. Alot of them custom kick freely, not giving any regard to the players. Some can't use their powers right, like in a rp i did. Others kick when another person tells them to, "Kick him, he did 'this'"
EDIT: Played a roleplay. I spent an hour getting my stuff together. Halfway in a roleplay with another guy, brown soul gems my hero, teleports it away and stashes it in his spawner, then starts spamming my base with 200 dmg kobolds. It was almost wiped out, i had to spam invul just to save my stuff. All i did was attack him for soul gemming my hero. Took the faggot host for ever to kick him. After i had invuled my units, light blue kept saying "OMG RED, GREEN HAS INVUL UNITS!!". After that, i was pretty pissed at red, lb and brown. (Brown was the unit spammer). Lb kept saying that it was my fault to red, blue had admin, and threatened to kick me if i didnt calm down. >.>. I suicided and spammed shit in lbs base. God damn players.

#3 Melee Games and People in them

Melee games. First, you get to wait 10 minutes to find a suitable game. Then, you get rushed because your noob ally wont help. Rushing is gay, especially bm rush. If you have allies, usually one of them fucks up, or is a complete noob. I played once, a 3v3, my ally was a noob, so another guy left and blamed our loss on me! I think melees are boring, but others will have different opinions.

#4 Blizzard

I dont hate the company, i hate what they did to warcraft.

They removed third party programs. I paid my hard earned money to don't click me this game, and i cant use a fun cheat in custom games?? I cant even custom kick (thats banned too) or youll ban my cd key! Ive been banned AND muted, i dont know why.

Patches. Blizzard couldn't have fucked up more. 1.24 (i think) is the worst thing thats happened to warcraft. Now, all the classic fun games we have played before dont work. I dumped my dl folder because all the games were useless. Thousands of maps are outdated and dont work now, and it sucks! They couldnt just spare a few bugs or repairs, they executed thousands of maps! I wonder how they sleep at night.

Battle.net
Some other things i have already said belong here. Now, battle.net has a few pros. Its free. It allows people to chat through different games (Diablo, warcraft 2, wc3 roc), but the cons outweigh the pros. First of all, the matchmaking is shitty. There are long waiting times while searching for a game. Then when you get to the loading screen, (for me) about 15% of the time i had to wait a couple of minutes for somebody to load. The lag is horrible. Starting about a month ago, i started to get random lag. It was so bad i got disconnected a couple of times. Everybody has lag, i remember when the game would flow smoothly, but now people get DROPPED all the time! I think it is because of patch 1.24, that is causing the lag. Now almost every game i play, someone lags out. Its ruining the gameplay. Also, After a game, i usually disconnect from battle.net. Even in chat rooms and game lobbies!!! 3 times in one day i was in a game lobby, full house, i almost hit the start button, but then a message comes up saying [You have been disconnected from battle.net]!!! FUCKKK! Then i have to re-host, wait for another full house, and pray that it doesnt happen again.

List Of games Ive had problems with:
Island Defense
Sotdrp (Almost every other game is fucked up)
Zombie Village
Notd aftermath
survival

This is all i have for now. Im sure i will think of more things.

Last edited by psymage2 on September 4th, 2009, 4:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 1:52 am 
Noob

Title: LSD.
Don't rip the keys up.. Just pm me fool >_>.

But you're right. A lot of my maps don't work anymore. Pretty much ended a lot of discontinued maps.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 1:52 pm 
Forum Staff

psymage2 wrote:
Especially when we talk about hosts. I hate hosts. Very few are legit. Alot of them custom kick freely, not giving any regard to the players. Others kick when another person tells them to, "Kick him, he did 'this'"

They removed third party programs. I paid my hard earned money to don't click me this game, and i cant use a fun cheat in custom games?? I cant even custom kick (thats banned too) or youll ban my cd key! Ive been banned AND muted, i dont know why.

Hmm...

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 2:31 pm 
Noob

Title: LSD.
Using a third party program in a game goes against the Terms of use and makes it unfair. Fool. It's basically hacking.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 6:18 pm 
Newcomer

not "all" third party programs. Vck for example, i would love to be able to kick noob players, but i dont use it because its banned. I would also like the auto refresh or the filter, so i wouldn't see the endless dota games. http://visualcustomkick.com/download.html look for yourself dude. Is kicking a team killer unfair??
Quote:
IN ORDER TO RUN VCK YOU MUST HAVE WINPCAP INSTALLED!!!

BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS PLEASE READ THE MANUAL!

Current beta version: <(Only available for registered forum members!)>

Current version: v3.9.0

WARNING: VCK IS CURRENTLY BANNED ON BATTLE.NET!!!

Link:Download v3.9.0

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 6:24 pm 
Spice Pirate

Title: LHC
Use TFTLocal. I've been using it for refresh, DR, custom kick, spoofing, and a load of other things and haven't been banned.

Senethior459 wrote:
Wow, Dream Theatre reminds me of Dragonforce, but with real skill.
Ozzapoo wrote:
We laughed, we cried. Trashed.
Quote:
FatherSpace: You don't find smart chicks hawt?
GeorgeMots: not anymore, im fed up with that kind of girls
FatherSpace: lol
FatherSpace: What happened?
GeorgeMots: most smart girls find out that i date/do/see other girls....
FatherSpace: ...
FatherSpace: So monogamy is your enemy?
Quote:
Bartimaeus: Hmm, well, I hope my sister hasn't been kidnapped.
FatherSpace: What happened, Bart?
Bartimaeus: She walked out of the house saying that she was going over to some friends, and it's been like two hours, and my mom is trying to get a hold of her, which she's been unable to.
Bartimaeus: I can also hear three car alarms going off.
GeorgeMots: how old is she?
Bartimaeus: I haven't a clue. Probably 17.
UndeadxAssassin: wut
AbusivePie: You don't know how old your sister is?
Bartimaeus: Nope.
UndeadxAssassin: Epic fail
GeorgeMots: is she cute??
Quote:
Bartimaeus: So, uh, how about you get into the Christmas spirit and put that avatar on before I do it myself and take away your bloody avatar-changin' rights?
Quote:
UndeadxAssassin: If I thought of a random one...
UndeadxAssassin: Like....
UndeadxAssassin: I'll get back to you on that

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 10:25 pm 
Newcomer

tft local? ive never heard of it

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 10:26 pm 
Spice Pirate

Title: LHC
useful-tools-f69/tft-local-1-24b-t13611.html

Senethior459 wrote:
Wow, Dream Theatre reminds me of Dragonforce, but with real skill.
Ozzapoo wrote:
We laughed, we cried. Trashed.
Quote:
FatherSpace: You don't find smart chicks hawt?
GeorgeMots: not anymore, im fed up with that kind of girls
FatherSpace: lol
FatherSpace: What happened?
GeorgeMots: most smart girls find out that i date/do/see other girls....
FatherSpace: ...
FatherSpace: So monogamy is your enemy?
Quote:
Bartimaeus: Hmm, well, I hope my sister hasn't been kidnapped.
FatherSpace: What happened, Bart?
Bartimaeus: She walked out of the house saying that she was going over to some friends, and it's been like two hours, and my mom is trying to get a hold of her, which she's been unable to.
Bartimaeus: I can also hear three car alarms going off.
GeorgeMots: how old is she?
Bartimaeus: I haven't a clue. Probably 17.
UndeadxAssassin: wut
AbusivePie: You don't know how old your sister is?
Bartimaeus: Nope.
UndeadxAssassin: Epic fail
GeorgeMots: is she cute??
Quote:
Bartimaeus: So, uh, how about you get into the Christmas spirit and put that avatar on before I do it myself and take away your bloody avatar-changin' rights?
Quote:
UndeadxAssassin: If I thought of a random one...
UndeadxAssassin: Like....
UndeadxAssassin: I'll get back to you on that

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2009, 10:39 pm 
Newcomer

Im not sure i would be willing to use this. Looks cool, but again, no matter what it is, i dont use third party programs, especially if i havent heard of them. As much as i hate warcraft, its not worth losing 40 bucks worth of cd keys.

PostPosted: September 3rd, 2009, 6:13 pm 
Grammar King

Title: Worst human for 4eva
Don't forget disconnection after just about every game :evil: .

(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

Quote:
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next