wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 18th, 2008, 6:20 pm 
Newcomer

Hey guys whats up. I have The Black Road v1.3 (Hacked Version). When I play games online, with my hacked level 200, I have no items, and everyone knows its hacked, and kind of kills the point. I was wondering, if anyone knows how to open up TBR v1.3 in a map editor, and if so, which map editor? I would like to be able to open it up, and put the items on the ground that I want, so I can go and pick them up, save, then go and play online with the real version. Any help would be amazing, thanks in advance - Zach.

Edit: Anybody? Even a small input would be great. Even if anyone knows what map editor I could use to open it up. THanks!

Last edited by Anonymous on June 18th, 2008, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't double Post, there's an Edit Button..

PostPosted: June 18th, 2008, 7:45 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
For one, don't double post. Use the edit button if you have something that you need to change. If you're bumping your topic... There's a 5-day wait before you can bump your topic. Anyhoo, about your (first) post:

Your first option: Is single-player enabled in it? If so, why don't you just play it by yourself, load your character, and then use -additem ## to spawn a bunch of random items? Then look for ones you want in the pile. Or you can just go and don't click me what you want. If you can't don't click me it, then either do quests or use -additem, it's your best bet for getting items easy and fast. Heck, you could do that with other people in the game, too, just spawn 6 items, pick them all up, and then drop and kill the ones that you don't want, and spawn some more. Or, if you see a person with an item you want... Use -owner to take their person, give the item over, and take the item! And then give the unit back! (Or not) >:D No, I'm kidding. Click on the person with the item you want, type "-itemid", and remember the letter/number code displayed. Then, click on your unit, and type "-spawn XXXX", where XXXX is the code above ^^.
If single player isn't enabled... request it?

Secondly, you can't open it up. It's protected. If it's protected, no map editor can open it, you need to deprotect it. Unfortunately, when a map is deprotected, all the preplaced units, items, etc. aren't visible. The only thing visible after it's deprotected is terrain, so no, we can't open it for you and add the items you want. We'd need to know what items, and then we would need to place them there. And if you're just using it once, to get items for a savable character, that's more work than most people will do, especially since you need to deprotect the map first just to get to that point. And before you ask, we don't do deprotection requests often, and pretty much nobody does restoration. You're going to need to do the first option, opening it and placing items in it for you is out of the question.

That's all I can think of for now. Oh yeah. Learn more patience, seriously. You bumped your topic 49 minutes after you posted it... Give it a little while. Some people have work/school, and they can't get on to help you, especially when you consider timezones. You might be off from school/work/whatever, but not all of us are when you are. It's not a life or death thing, give it some time to be read by people who can post something about it!

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: June 18th, 2008, 8:34 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks for your post. Sorry about the double post, I didn't even realize I did that :) . Anyways, about the bump rule, I had no idea you had to wait 5 days for that, so I'm sorry. But most importantly, thank you SO much for your instructions. I have the single player enabled, and I had no idea that you could type -spawn XXXX .... If I knew that, then I wouldnt have posted :) . So in other words, thank you for solving my problem. Now 1 more question, do you have any idea where an item list is? I have been looking for a bit, but can't seem to find one. Thanks again!

PostPosted: June 18th, 2008, 9:10 pm 
Maybe this can help u
(Thanks to JJ :P )
Open map with MPQMaster
Extract these files:
War3map.w3u (units)
War3map.w3t (items)
War3map.w3a (Abilities)
Then run World Editior
Go to units/items/ability editing menu/screen (Hit F6)
Then click File, Import unit/item/ability settings
Then click View, Display values as raw data