I'd love some help I cant get singleplayer to work in eclips

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

flool
Newcomer

I'd love some help I cant get singleplayer to work in eclips

Post by flool »

Hi everybody ;-)
I'm new in this forum and love the tutorial section btw.

I tried getting single player to work in the newest eclipse version (Eclipse Orpg 1.19 beta.w3x)
which can be found here: 'http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/eclipse-orpg-1-19beta-203816/'

And followed the instructions from this (Risen's) tutorial from your site:
(deprotection-cheating-f64/deprotecting-inserting-a-cheatpack-enabling-sp-t10059.html)

As to insert a cheapt pack and to enable singleplayer.. but that didnt work sooooo i tried doing it another way
by following this tutorial from 'JJ2197'
(deprotection-cheating-f64/how-to-enable-single-player-by-jj2197-t5725.html)

but i couldn't find the DisableTrigger(SaveTrigger) <-- ofcourse i replaced 'SaveTrigger' with the actuall
save trigger from the war3map.j ;-) and i didnt find the loop mechanism that was furthermore described.

I would really love a helping hand that could point out mistakes that i have made in the process of trying to dissable the singleplayer protection so that I , in the future will be able to successfully modify maps as to help out other user and myself and be able to be an actual contribution to the forum :)

I'll attach the original map file with the original war3map.j

And my modified version of the map and the war3map.j for you guys so you can have a look into it :)

i would really appreciate your help in pointing out on what i could improve on :)

thank you guys in advance

best regards

flool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flool
Newcomer

Re: I'd love some help I cant get singleplayer to work in ec

Post by flool »

Edit // I also tried setting the DisableTrigger() funktion to EnableTrigger() but still no success

any ideas ?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: I'd love some help I cant get singleplayer to work in ec

Post by Bartimaeus »

Solved via chat.

Closed.