Motherfuckin neighbors..

Grampa Simpson said it right. Got something to bitch about, do it here. NO FLAMING. This area is to let off some steam.
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Motherfuckin neighbors..

Post by Vegas »

here it is 3:12 am and the cocksuckin motherfuckin neighbors 2 floors down are having a KARAOKE party. I dont quite know the laws here, but my understanding is for new years its allowed. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm so tired I could sleep on a bed of nails and pythons. Now if the neighbors had a snake party at the hardware store, I could sleep.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: Motherfuckin neighbors..

Post by Senethior459 »

Hehe. This came to mind when I saw your post. RETALIATION!

Have you ever actually tried a bed of nails? If you're careful getting on, it's actually comfortable.
I suggest earplugs/noise-reducing headphones. Or, just go downstairs and politely ask them to turn down the noise. It could work... Maybe.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Controversy
Title: Ubiquitous

Post by Controversy »

Blast your Hi-Fi set, or radio with Kyle's Mum's a Bitch by Eric Cartman on South Park, and sing along with it. Specifically, yell towards your neighbour house as loudly as you are able to 'She's the BIGGEST BITCH in the whole wide world!' =)
To be transcendent, to be superior. The knowledge and assurance soothes. So what does it require?
Spoiler:
Great is the man who observes and reads, [blinking]foolish is the dope who wasteth his time reading this.[/blinking]
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Hey, I don't like that song...
Shouting towards another house seems to not work, nor will most solutions I'm envisioning (fire, bombing, boxes of snakes dumped in front of their door) because he's 2 floors above them. I still think earplugs would work, if you've got any.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Controversy
Title: Ubiquitous

Post by Controversy »

Damn, two floors down. Didn't read. Well I always get these damn weird marbles and knocking sound just one floor above me, my ceiling that is. And I'd take this stick (my clothes hanger stick thingy) and bang it against the ceiling. It shut them up.
To be transcendent, to be superior. The knowledge and assurance soothes. So what does it require?
Spoiler:
Great is the man who observes and reads, [blinking]foolish is the dope who wasteth his time reading this.[/blinking]
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Well, thy partied until 5:00. At this point I was so tired that I could barely get to sleep. I would guess about 3 hours.

About the ideas:

The earplugs dont work since the bass goes right thru them. Of course noise removing headphones, but the stores were all closed at 3:00AM.

Good idea with the sex cartoon :) . I would have to wait another year just to get my revenge.

I would love to play some loud music now, but there are some nice ladies across the hall I wouldnt want to disturb in the payback process. Plus, the girlfriend wouldnt let me do it.

I do have an idea. The door to the basement has a note on it that says to close it quietly, otherwise it slams real nice on its own :twisted: We want to clean up the place today, so I will need to go in the basement several times. Hopefully he comes out to bitch about it. I will say, 'Sorry, I didnt see the sign, I guess I was too fucking tired listening to Karaoke all fucking night'
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Passive-aggressive retaliation. Always the best way to go. Haha
TheWand
Title: Pro at cooking.

Post by TheWand »

Put two hundred baloons fullfyed of air on your floor next year.
Then jump into each one when the clock do 7:00 AM.
If someone asks, it was a birthday party.
Click.
Spoiler:
Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

yeah motherfucker neighbors are kinda fucked up.
My neighbors on the right side used to be having friends talking and laughing loud in the mid-night till 3 am. So they kinda fucked up. And the neighbors on the left side, fucking indians gay ass hole having their Hi-Fi on loud in midnight.

So it's kinda fucked up. My dad go get a mosquito spreader and spread to their house (chemicals used to kill mosquitoes, with awful smell), then they stopped.

But the fucking indian family now have thier HI-fi set on loud in the morning 6AM. Kinda going to ... their whole family!!!!!!!!!1
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I would agree about neighbors, but mine finally moved out, :)