wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: [LUA] OzzyCP
PostPosted: January 26th, 2024, 12:05 pm 
Newcomer

Konnexus wrote:
There's a slew of problems occuring for me.
I added the cheat onto a Daemonic Sword ORPG R3.60 https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/daemonic-sword-orpg.210092/

First off, the -search function doesn't seem to work at all for me. IDK if I'm doing it right but I've tried "-search", "-search items", "-search [name of item]", but it just says "Object search is started" and no matter how long I wait, nothing happens, nothing spawns in my `custommapdata` folder, nothing.

The command -charge only seems to work until 36 charge. I don't know why. I've tried it on all different items and it just sets 36 as the limit.

The command -disable doesn't work. It says the message, but the cheatpack remains active.

The command -itemid [slot] doesn't work. Which is strange, since it recognizes that the slot is empty. It just doesn't return an ID at all. -unitid also doesn't work.

The commands -kill, -invul/vul, -remove doesn't work. -nocd doesn't work either. -owner doesn't work.

What does work though are -g, -l, -infcharge, -ritem, -tp. -lvl activates the anti-cheat so it technically works, and as well as maybe the stat changer cheats.

Hopefully this cheat pack is still going to be supported. If not, thanks anyway!

Thanks for your report, i'm current on the fly to fix it. In order to increase the speed of bug fixing by a magnitude of march 10, would you please give me a screenshot of the game at the time you are using the command in-case it said anything.
Also sending me your cheated maps for me to research would also speed it up

3. Add an alt version which only work on reforged but allowing more advanced cheat.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2024, 11:22 pm 
Newcomer

Disabled the map, but -charge command still worked.
Spoiler:

-itemid doesn't work.
Spoiler:

-search just says that and nothing else happens.
Spoiler:

Just found this out now, but -mh doesn't work.
Spoiler:

-invul and -vul seemed to work now, so maybe there was just something wrong there before.

To be sure if it was not just a skill issue on my part, I actually tried cheating the map with another pack, NZCP, using a previously one by nuzamacuxe. The commands, not working with OzzyCP, worked on NZCP. I took the LUA-fied Jass Cheat Pack from this map, with permission from nuzamacuxe of course: https://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f75/daemonic-sword-orpg-r2-17-t38216.html

I can't upload files currently, but I just followed the instructions stated. Extracted the lua file, pasted the code at the start of it, and put it back in.

PostPosted: January 29th, 2024, 5:40 pm 
Newcomer

Konnexus wrote:
Disabled the map, but -charge command still worked.

-invul and -vul seemed to work now, so maybe there was just something wrong there before.

To be sure if it was not just a skill issue on my part, I actually tried cheating the map with another pack, NZCP, using a previously one by nuzamacuxe. The commands, not working with OzzyCP, worked on NZCP. I took the LUA-fied Jass Cheat Pack from this map, with permission from nuzamacuxe of course: https://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f75/daemonic-sword-orpg-r2-17-t38216.html

I can't upload files currently, but I just followed the instructions stated. Extracted the lua file, pasted the code at the start of it, and put it back in.

Due to IRL problems, the fixing process is currently being halted for several days. Please be assured that I'm still working on it. I'm not sure when will the fix will be deployed but i hope it will be in this week and should not be any longer.

3. Add an alt version which only work on reforged but allowing more advanced cheat.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2024, 3:28 pm 
Newcomer

Update: Fixed an issue with most commands which make them unable to work (thanks to Konnexus report), optimized -search command.

Please be warned that -search command will create huge lag upon usage because it have to search for every possible ID combination!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2024, 3:40 pm 
Shopping Maul USA Creator

Title: No Comment
Great Work!

PostPosted: April 7th, 2024, 6:51 pm 
Newcomer

How do I install this? I have opened and read, but paste into what lua file?