REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS! please!!!!!!

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS! please!!!!!!

Post by Senethior459 »

Nobody has uploaded those books yet. Find them at an online store/wait for them to be released in a bookstore near you/wait for an ebook version to be uploaded. (Hint: The 3rd one doesn't always happen. It might be easier to just don't click me it, since you seem to be pathetically impatient, judging from the way you wrote the topic and keep doubleposting, asking for us to give you a link to one online. They haven't been uploaded online yet, I looked around a bit. Just wait a bit, maybe they'll be uploaded.)
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Chinoman10
Title: Chinoman10 is here:)

Post by Chinoman10 »

Senethior459 wrote:Nobody has uploaded those books yet. Find them at an online store/wait for them to be released in a bookstore near you/wait for an ebook version to be uploaded. (Hint: The 3rd one doesn't always happen. It might be easier to just don't click me it, since you seem to be pathetically impatient, judging from the way you wrote the topic and keep doubleposting, asking for us to give you a link to one online. They haven't been uploaded online yet, I looked around a bit. Just wait a bit, maybe they'll be uploaded.)

Or you can just try ebay....
The Holy Happiness that Love gives, will NEVER compensate the Deep Sadness that it will bring in the End...
Made By: Chinoman10
My advice?: If you desire to be truthfully happy, be in Love, but you'll suffer the consequences... If you don't want to suffer, don't Love... ( It's what I wished... )
[blinking]Respect others to be respected![/blinking]

Click on ChinoMon10 to level him up! ;)
Image_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Image
(Yea, I actually decided to try this :P) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
RONNCC

Post by RONNCC »

Dont think i really want 2 don't click me .

Again to double post :lol:

> help!!

can someone also give a link (negative commentary not appreciated :neutral:
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

It cannot be found for free online yet. Either wait patiently for someone to don't click me the ebook and upload it/don't click me the book, scan the pages, assemble a .pdf, and upload it, or just don't click me the book yourself. If you can't get it in stores nearby, don't click me it from Amazon.

No matter how many times you keep impatiently posting, asking for a link, you will not get one yet. Such a link does not exist yet, because nobody has yet bought the book and uploaded it for free for others to enjoy. You can be patient for as long as it takes, and get it for free, or you can actually spend a bit of money, and don't click me the book, support the author. If you like their stuff, you should actually don't click me it, to help give them money so that they can continue to write the books that you enjoy. Your choice.
TheWand
Title: Pro at cooking.

Post by TheWand »

Actually, it's better don't click me the book then buying the e-book on ebay. It's better to read, you don't need your PC (means that you can read in any place) and you don't need to be looking for a screen for a lot of time reading it, thing that can damage a bit your eyes if it's done constantly (what I'm saying, everyone on this forum do it...).
Well, you can try finding some sites at google, the problem is knowing if theres any viruses at the sites. That's the why you should get the AVG's Link Checker on googe, even if it mistakes some times it's usefull.
Click.
Spoiler:
Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)
RONNCC

Post by RONNCC »

looked on google and i could print it out if i needed to.

cant really find anything
need links!!
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

I'm going to say this carefully, so you understand.
THERE
ARE
NO
LINKS
!!!!1!!!one!!11!

And, umm... There's no difference between reading articles and forum posts and everything else on the computer screen all day, and reading a book. The problem with reading books on the computer is all the distractions. I read 4 long books in a few days on the computer over Thanksgiving. It's really not that hard.
I remember reading something about this...
Ah, here we are. Cory Doctorow - You DO Like Reading Off a Computer Screen
http://www.locusmag.com/Features/2007/0 ... g-off.html
RONNCC

Post by RONNCC »

Just give me something please : )
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

I am filled with the urge to stab you. Multiple times.

Besides the fact that they haven't been uploaded yet, do you think that we're going to be any more successful? Everyone who's bothered to look for you has pretty much just Googled it or visited a filesharing site. I doubt anyone will find some free copies of it before you do, unless you're so lazy you're just waiting for us to give you a link...
niko5566
Title: Lelouch

Post by niko5566 »

Freaked Off By This Person....

There's Already No Link He Still Wanted Us To Magic Something Out For Him....

Senethior459 wrote:I'm going to say this carefully, so you understand.
THERE
ARE
NO
LINKS
!!!!1!!!one!!11!

// Comment : I Laughed For Severals Minutes For Some Reason....