wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 19th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Newcomer

Post subject: Full Item Listing for the "Merge" hero ability of the "Blacksmith" in-game character.

Map: Hero of the Empire 1.19 C
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 9c-213659/

Cheats: the JJCC cheatpack is already installed for the map (version 1.19) in this topic fulfilled-requests-f75/hero-of-the-empire-v1-19-t32735.html?hilit=hero%20empire . But without Item listing and "secret" /unlisted/ merge item recipes the request is incomplete.

Description: The creator of the map implemented a policy of Earned Points (either donate to the creator or beat the map on Survival Mode and send a replay to get points) for unlocking Secrets of the Map, including recipes for "Merge" ability of the hero Blacksmith.There is a short sample item list on the map website, however it is incomplete (the actual list contains over 160 entries) and the creator insists on paying to unlock this feature. Any attempt to post the Advanced Merge item list publicly on the hero-empire website - gets immediately deleted by moderators. Map is a Hero Defense Co-op Map. You fight against AI waves of creeps / Neutral bosses in the forest and craft/obtain loot items. Creeps get stronger with each wave. The 1.19C version of the map implemented additional high lvl items compared to 1.15.

There was an item RAW code listing for an older version of the map (1.15), however it was not a complete (mostly it did not feature most of the Boss Drop items) nor did it contain "Merge" item recipe combinations.

Description of the Blacksmith hero "Merge" ability: this skill can be used when the hero has the correct combination of items, such as Item A+Item B, by using that skill, Item A and Item B will be removed and Item C will be given to the hero.

I would be content with a raw code of "Merge" recipes if the item name is not listed. (in previous topics it was an issue so that Haxorico had to -spawn [raw code] in-game to obtain the item name)

P.S. Before bothering you I did my research on the matter.
1) I downloaded RMPQex and all supplemental programs but it did give me an error "This file is not an MPQ archive.
2) I referred to the topic of "Rebuilding an MPQ archive" deprotection-cheating-f64/rebuilding-an-mpq-t18761.html
when I read part B - I got stuck at this part
"2) Force opening it in read-only mode (can't find it)
3) Select all the files (what files, how to select - watched Haxorico's video tutorial on YouTube - didn't help) and extract them into the "Files" folder, located inside the MyMap.w3x.temp folder inside your X-Dep folder (simply can't follow through to this point because the option doesn't exist/make sense for me) - simply this options do not exist in the program.

I tried to de-corrupt the map MPQ archive automatically by the program "Hoxarrizer?", however since I am playing Warcraft on El Captain Mac book pro 2014 using Wineskin Winery and thus opening every other program via it I could't run the Hoxarrizer - It immediately exits the program ( and Installing Net Framework 4 into Wineskin Winery was a too much so I decided to just ask you guys the help)

P.S.S. I found it useful to get ahold of the list provided by "Bartimaeus" in the topic : fulfilled-requests-f75/item-listing-hero-of-empire-1-15b-t28975.html?hilit=merge AND I would like to emphasize on the few things from the list he provided ( resources/file/19639 )

This might be helpful:

1) The "Merge" combination list that I already Have ( does not include some of the "Hidden" recipes), I had to get it from another person and to edit it myself throughout my experience in-game : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsuunxjyolnu0 ... s.zip?dl=0

2) The Raw Codes of the Merge Items THAT I DON'T know recipes for (I know most of the item's in game + I learned by heart the existing merge recipes any by looking at the above mentioned list of Raw codes and names of the items I separated some items from the above mentioned list of user Bartimaeus and would like to know how to create them with Blacksmith , the link again: resources/file/19639

I want to know the merge recipes for the following items ( derived from the above mentioned Incomplete list for the previous version of the map 1.15) + any of the recipes that you would find in the raw code of the game.
1) [I099\1227897145]|CFF20C000Lavahand Gauntlets|r - a Merge item, from my experience in-game this item is supposed to be merged from this precursor ingredient [frhg\1718773863]Firehand Gauntlets
2) [I09T\1227897172]|CFF20C000Hitman Blade|r - a Merge item, should be merged from [I09S\1227897171]|CFF20C000Killer Blade|r and some other Unknown ingredient.
3) [I0AR\1227899218]|CFF20C000Royal Armor|r - a Merge item, should be merged from [I0AW\1227899217]|CFF20C000Centurion Armor|r and some other items.

P.S.S.S. I did try to merge the precursor ingredients to create final items by the method of try/fail and could not find the right combination.

Must be helpful as well

I played the game in the single mode with cheat pack and used a command -additem 90 to spawn 90 items on the ground and by hovering mouse over each item i picked them up and wrote command -itemid, wrote it in the Text file AND by comparing the existing file of the User "Bartimaeus" I can state that his list does NOT have the following items:

I0DI deathless
clfm dopleganger cape
I0DE beats coxa
I0DJ god slayer
I0DS medea rod
I0DH darkness mask
I0C4 apocalypse head
I0DW demonic charm
I0DK neptune trident
I076 diviner armor
I0CX heracles
I06B scroll of age 90
I076 exodus
I0DF sacred guard shell
I0D8 helm of the underworld king
I0DR boss hunter

Thank you for reading this to the end. I believe in the power of Programming and that it Is stupid to do it the way I did by Hovering mouse over randomly generated items from -additem command, so please help me with your Knowledge of Cheating to get that NOTORIOUS super protected merge item list that Every new player of this map craves for..

Thank you.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2016, 11:49 pm 
Forum Staff

All items here

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2016, 2:47 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
In order to find out all blacksmith recipes, you'll need to search for ID of item in war3map.j file.

Quote:
[I0AR] [Royal Armor] - a Merge item

For example, for this item you'll need: I0AQ, I09K and I05I.
Spoiler:

Arakunido.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2016, 8:50 am 
Newcomer

how to extract war3jfile if I can't open the map with RMPQex? says "This file is not an MPQ archive.
Was it hard to extract it?
Can someone upload a text file of war3map.J file here? That would be so helpful of you, guys.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2016, 9:28 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
You don't need RMPQex for this. Use MPQ Editor or MPQ Master.
Spoiler:

Attachment:
War3map.j

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Arakunido.

PostPosted: May 21st, 2016, 11:04 am 
Newcomer

really usefull thanks in advance to everyone doing this map item list

PostPosted: December 5th, 2017, 6:24 pm 
Newcomer

Hey guys somebody have Item list on 1.22E or D ItemID. Thanks in advance :D

PostPosted: December 5th, 2017, 6:27 pm 
Forum Staff

JoydNoah wrote:

Here

PostPosted: December 5th, 2017, 11:55 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
JoydNoah wrote:

Here

sorry i didnt see :) so thx :D