wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: could use some help
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 1:39 am 
Newcomer

ok im trying to add a cheatpack and single player to defiance rpg im sure a lot of you are familiar with it.. it was made by that douchebag woh tried to make money off of it anyway im bored and feel like playing it but dont feel like starting completely over...

anyway to the point i added the 1.24b cheatpack and it doesnt seem to work i have had it working in other maps i hacked so idk if its because defiances uses that wierd chat system or what...

secondly the singleplayer... he has so many anti single player protections its not even funny i deleted a few of those parts and i switched the save load functions so i can save and load in singleplayer however when i run it in single player it works load works but none of the enemy units or dungeon entrances are there... and i dont know where to find that in the J file....

i tried using one of the old cheated maps JJ did in the database and just updated the cheatpack inserts but it didnt work and he didnt have single player enabled ether so couldnt just copy that can anyone help me or atleast tell me where in this code the singleplayer checks stop units from spawning i found the trigger i thought it was and deleted it but i was wrong... im gonna upload my J file

and also tell me if anything is wrong with how i put the cheatpacks in

and the original map is at : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/5461/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: could use some help
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 4:32 am 
Forum Spammer

Title: Coleen!
As you said before you don't know where to find the .j file how come you found it -_- very confusing. BTW at the single player enabling part. Maybe you deleted some parts that doesn't involve the single player enabling, I will gonna check the .j file later when I get home. If you tried inserting the 1.24b JJ's pack then it fails then the map you are trying to cheat is protected also, you didn't tell us what version of Warcraft you are using.

I will be happy to help you, as soon as I get home,
Coleen~

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 12:34 am 
Newcomer

i never said i had trouble finding the J file ... and using 1.24b .... i said i have trouble finding the single player function that stops units from spawning if only one player is detected

PostPosted: November 4th, 2009, 1:10 pm 
Forum Spammer

Sorry, I didn't saw that, wait did you tried checking the .wts? Try searching 'single' or 'single player/singleplayer' there if you see one then reply back.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2009, 9:30 pm 
Newcomer

i found and removed mutiple single player checks but its the fact that creeps dont spawn on the map idk where that would be

PostPosted: November 5th, 2009, 8:22 am 
Forum Spammer

Try searching for creep functions that removes the creeps from the map.