wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 2:15 am 

Hi. Ive tried my hand at deprotecting the map now and it is obviously of course unopenable in the world editor. I opened up the war3map.j and its giving me now alot of hashtable and h2i errors i can post it here as i am not too sure on how to fix it and it would be glad if maybe you could give me a example or 2 of what you did.

Here is the link of the map incase you just want that.

Edit: Ok i got it working by reading xantans guide, but now when i add a hero to the main selecting structure the selector gets removed from the game.

Edit:2 Turns out its not a triggering issue at all. I still cant figure out how to get it working though. What happens is that when the map loads the selector and buildings are around me but then they are all removed and i cannot talk in the custom chat system like ive been kicked, but still in game.

The only thing i did just to make sure it wasnt triggering was to deprotect it and change one thing which i changed the map by copying the Werewolf under the Orc heros section and renamed the copy Wolverine and then saved and tested it and it gave me these issues, but works fine if no changes are made. If someone could tell me why it does this and how to fix it that would be great. The map has no war3map.j problems and works with 1.24b

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 4:38 pm 
Crusader

Test with Jassnewgen.. Solves 90% of problems found in deprotection.

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 6:42 pm 

I have currently JNGPS Special which is a modded form meant for 1.24 ive just updated the jasshelper on it, but when i use JNGP warcraft it does the same thing. If i keep the map deprotected without any mods to it from within the editor its fine, but as soon as i save it it goes haywire like that and just removes everything.

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 7:01 pm 
Crusader

Try rebuilding the mpq of the map.

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 8:27 pm 

So what i would have to do is open it in RMPQx extract all the files open it up in MPQ Master delete the files and then reimport the extracted files? If thats the case then i have a issue. Theres a sound folder and when i delete it it like crashes mpq master and also there is a attributes file does that need to be removed as well permanently?

Edit: got sound folder deleted it was a folder within a folder. Also what is a .mp_ file? because after doing that that file is located by the map file.

Edit2: Nvm i found out how to rebuild it properly and it does the same exact thing although during extraction of the files the loading screen file was lost.
I can give you the two files, but i just cant figure it out anymore.

Edit3: Forgot to mention whenever i save i get a adic helper syntax error and it says compiling has stopped and gives the error [15] Critical error: unknown block and it stops are this line function Trig_Store_Init_Item_Types_Actions takes nothing returns nothing

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 6th, 2009, 7:42 pm 

bump have also tried .16d the true and real version .17b is modded by someone else with slight mods. I was unable to deprotect .16d but i have found older ones and am now testing.