wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently October 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: September 16th, 2018, 10:43 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 110
Title: Just an old cheater
devoltz wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
0x6E6A6762 = 'njgb'
Teach me senpai.
I've seen similar stuff in other maps but never figured out how to undo.

It's just normal hex , 0x or $ are same in jass
0x6E6A6762 (16) = $6E6A6762 (16) = 1852467042 (10)
You can use Fukki Hex Fixer to make it become String


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 16th, 2018, 12:58 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm
Posts: 52
clanhinata wrote:
devoltz wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
0x6E6A6762 = 'njgb'
Teach me senpai.
I've seen similar stuff in other maps but never figured out how to undo.

It's just normal hex , 0x or $ are same in jass
0x6E6A6762 (16) = $6E6A6762 (16) = 1852467042 (10)
You can use Fukki Hex Fixer to make it become String

it is possible to decipher this
(SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 16th, 2018, 1:27 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 110
Title: Just an old cheater
Quote:
it is possible to decipher this
(SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) ?



Yes , pretty easy but take time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 16th, 2018, 1:52 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm
Posts: 52
clanhinata wrote:
Quote:
it is possible to decipher this
(SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) ?



Yes , pretty easy but take time

You can teach me?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: February 14th, 2018, 5:35 am
Posts: 516
Title: Just Another Mod
devoltz wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
0x6E6A6762 = 'njgb'
Teach me senpai.
I've seen similar stuff in other maps but never figured out how to undo.


It's normal in russian maps, you can use Haxorizer or just use Fukki's Hex Fix.

// Edit:

Boom_1331 wrote:
it is possible to decipher this
Spoiler:
(SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) ?


CODE: 12341234

What else?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 12:29 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm
Posts: 52
nuzamacuxe wrote:
devoltz wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
0x6E6A6762 = 'njgb'
Teach me senpai.
I've seen similar stuff in other maps but never figured out how to undo.


It's normal in russian maps, you can use Haxorizer or just use Fukki's Hex Fix.

// Edit:

Boom_1331 wrote:
it is possible to decipher this
Spoiler:
(SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),9,9)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),5,5)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) ?


CODE: 12341234

What else?


can you tell me how you deciphered this?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 2:03 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 110
Title: Just an old cheater
Use DisplayTextTo... function to display it ; w ; r


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 2:06 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm
Posts: 52
clanhinata wrote:
Use DisplayTextTo... function to display it ; w ; r


and how to do it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 2:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 17th, 2011, 9:25 am
Posts: 110
Title: Just an old cheater
Boom_1331 wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
Use DisplayTextTo... function to display it ; w ; r


and how to do it?


call DisplayTextTo...(1st arg,2nd arg,3rd arg)

Am not on comp now so dont remember the arg , sorry ; w ;


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 17th, 2018, 2:21 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2017, 7:49 pm
Posts: 52
clanhinata wrote:
Boom_1331 wrote:
clanhinata wrote:
Use DisplayTextTo... function to display it ; w ; r


and how to do it?


call DisplayTextTo...(1st arg,2nd arg,3rd arg)

Am not on comp now so dont remember the arg , sorry ; w ;

call DisplayTextToForce (SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),1,1)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)+SubStringBJ(GetUnitName(I1ILLLI),37,37)) like this?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)