wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 11th, 2023, 10:59 am 
Newcomer

Map Name: twrpgv0.64d_eng.w3x

Map Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 75f311100&

Request: I would like you to add NGCZ's Cheatpack to this map. It would be very good
Language: English

Last edited by devoltz on November 11th, 2023, 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fixed title.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2023, 12:52 pm 
Forum Staff

NZCP Added.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: November 12th, 2023, 7:59 am 
Newcomer

thanks

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 7:21 pm 
Newcomer

hi I have successfully activated the cheat but none of the -list or -spawn commands worked, I have created an items-cleaned.txt and used the -spawn command based on these item ids. I'm totally new to these functional,please help me out and thank you so much for your time

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 8:26 pm 
Forum Staff

AllureDream wrote:
hi I have successfully activated the cheat but none of the -list or -spawn commands worked, I have created an items-cleaned.txt and used the -spawn command based on these item ids. I'm totally new to these functional,please help me out and thank you so much for your time
These are commands for JJCP, equivalent on NZCP would be -citem +ID.

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 10:08 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
AllureDream wrote:

hi thank you so much for your replies, I tried again with the -citem+id command and it's still not working, I wonder if would there be an issue with the item list I created with RMPQEx.

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 10:15 pm 
Newcomer

AllureDream wrote:
devoltz wrote:
AllureDream wrote:

hi thank you so much for your replies, I tried again with the -citem+id command and it's still not working, I wonder if would there be an issue with the item list I created with RMPQEx.

Also, I tried to insert a cheat pack to the same map but a different version(0.64d https://discord.com/channels/4171916196 ... 7423972383), after adding the three file's from JJ's cheatpack, I couldn't activate the cheat and can't find "activator" line in Jasscraft. Thank you again for your time

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 10:38 pm 
Forum Staff

AllureDream wrote:
Also, I tried to insert a cheat pack to the same map but a different version(0.64d https://discord.com/channels/4171916196 ... 7423972383), after adding the three file's from JJ's cheatpack, I couldn't activate the cheat and can't find "activator" line in Jasscraft. Thank you again for your time
It seems like you're facing issues with activating a cheat pack on your map. First and foremost, make sure you are attempting to activate the cheat pack correctly by using the command "-easymode." Additionally, refer to the commands provided in the cheat pack documentation: NZCP Cheat Pack Commands.

As for your attempt to add JJCP (JassCraft Cheat Pack), troubleshooting can be challenging without specific details on where the issue occurred. To assist you better, consider following the step-by-step guide for adding cheat packs: Insert a Cheat Pack Guide.

While JJCP is a popular choice, it's worth noting that NZCP (New Zealand Cheat Pack) commands are known for their sophistication and versatility. Depending on your map's requirements, you might find NZCP more suitable.

If you encounter any specific errors or roadblocks during the process, feel free to provide more details, and the community will be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Best regards,

ChatGPT

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 11:33 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
AllureDream wrote:
It seems like you're facing issues with activating a cheat pack on your map. First and foremost, make sure you are attempting to activate the cheat pack correctly by using the command "-easymode." Additionally, refer to the commands provided in the cheat pack documentation: NZCP Cheat Pack Commands.

As for your attempt to add JJCP (JassCraft Cheat Pack), troubleshooting can be challenging without specific details on where the issue occurred. To assist you better, consider following the step-by-step guide for adding cheat packs: Insert a Cheat Pack Guide.

While JJCP is a popular choice, it's worth noting that NZCP (New Zealand Cheat Pack) commands are known for their sophistication and versatility. Depending on your map's requirements, you might find NZCP more suitable.

If you encounter any specific errors or roadblocks during the process, feel free to provide more details, and the community will be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Best regards,

ChatGPT

thank you so much again, can you help insert a cheat pack into the 0.64d version of the map? (https://discord.com/channels/4171916196 ... 7423972383)

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2023, 11:34 pm 
Newcomer

AllureDream wrote:
devoltz wrote:
AllureDream wrote:

Best regards,

ChatGPT

thank you so much again, can you help insert a cheat pack into the 0.64d version of the map?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... b54db444d&