wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 7:48 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

neda13 wrote:
I deleted it becuz i dont think that ppl must read all of the drama happening...but i gess you like the spot light there huh ;pp...

If it were simply a problem between me and you, PMs would be more appropriate, I agree. However, currently, you're having a problem with the entire board and how we run things, therefore I believe it should be public until (and if) you make it move into the "conversation is fruitless, I [you] am banned".

Quote:
Ohh and btw...Congratulations on wasting more time on drama.... you could have fulfilled the request ALREADY instead of OVERREACTING on some DUMB DUUUHHHH comment that i still consider not BEING RUDE LOL!!!!!!!..... Just saying.....haha ;pp

With just your first post, I would've required singleplayer information. After your second post, I would've asked you to knock off with your attitude and actually provide the singleplayer information. After your third post, I would've disliked you enough that I wouldn't have considered doing your request, anyways.

Quote:
Ohh and sorry if i offended you....i thought that we are all grownups and that we can find out very easy whats offending/rude or not...

I'm not sure what the second half of this line means, but your rudeness only concerns me in regards to how likely you are to get anything fulfilled. If you get too rude, there's no point in having your requests here, anyways. ;)

Quote:
Simply say that it wont be done becuz i didnt give the correct info and thats it....no need to waste ur time and my time writing and reading and other dumb stuff....

Funny. From my perspective, it's you wasting everyone else's time. Remember that quip I said earlier about how these forums are for the fulfiller's convenience, not the requester's? Hah, yeah.

Quote:
Lots of kisses.. xxxx
Ur biggest..NOT FAN lool...

P.s.....That last one was a joke -_- Saying it before u shoot me with another 50 WARNINGS.....

:joker:

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 8:00 am 

Riiggghhtttttt..........bustin out of this joint...to bored to wait for anything else to happen...

Simply check a previous request of mine : fulfilled-requests-f75/mom-rpg-rpg-maker-0-14e-t26630.html ...
These guys fulfilled my request without any SP information...And User APPLE even said that
Quote:
And I don't think you need any info on sp. It'll be good if they provide though.
...so i gess the SP info wasnt even such a big deal after all.... ^_^ :p

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 8:06 am 
Forum Spammer

SP information is important because we don't play the map and we don't know what will happen, so if you could explain it clearly we could help you faster without wasting too much time on your request, since there are so many requests which we couldn't fulfill all in time, please cooperate with the staffs

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 8:08 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

neda13 wrote:
Riiggghhtttttt..........bustin out of this joint...to bored to wait for anything else to happen...

Simply check a previous request of mine : fulfilled-requests-f75/mom-rpg-rpg-maker-0-14e-t26630.html ...
These guys fulfilled my request without any SP information...And User APPLE even said that
Quote:
And I don't think you need any info on sp. It'll be good if they provide though.
...so i gess the SP info wasnt even such a big deal after all.... ^_^ :p

That was 2012...when he wasn't even a staff member...

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 6:43 pm 

Damn...cant pass the Deprotecting thingy....as for the CP adding.....My W3 says that the map is to big to load or something Lol....must rly check some video guide on how to do it -_-

PostPosted: March 1st, 2014, 8:02 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

You don't need to deprotect to add a CP/enable SP, I hope you realize.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2014, 5:45 pm 

whatever...i give up -_-
No more messages about having a map that is to large...but the map isn't even loading now -_-....

PostPosted: March 4th, 2014, 5:13 pm 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
JJ'cp added
Sp enabled!

Always follow the rules next time to avoid unnecessary things* :D
announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2014, 6:45 pm 

Thanks!! :P....and yeaa...il try to avoid all of the unnecessary bullshits next time :P