United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 7th, 2017, 11:04 pm 
Newcomer

Post subject: [Any CP+SP+CC] Almighty Kings v1.56

Map: DarkLineage Owen v0.14C

Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/269851/

Cheats: Any cheat pack, or single player saving to work in online play + if possible an item list.

Cheat tips: This version has a fast item drop / exp mode you select on map load up, which increases drop rate by 200% and exp by 50%, if you could enable single player saving on this mode, and tweak the rates. That would be another work around. - it is enabled by selecting "Item aquisition" at the load up.

Description: I'm sure many of you are familiar with this map and how difficult it has been in the past to get a successful anti-cheat + cheat pack on it. Ported korean rpg based on lineage, custom items etc

Thanks in advance for the trouble and i truly appreciate you spending your time doing this.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2017, 12:22 am 
Forum Staff

Save Enabled for all gamemodes; SP Working (Only tested on LAN); Didn't tested online but should work; Item Aquisiton mode Selectable; JJCP Added; I didn't understand what custom command you want, it was only map editing by mod selection?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by devoltz on June 10th, 2017, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 1:07 pm 
Newcomer

Thank you very much! Everything i hoped for and then some

As a follow-up request, when attempting to spawn in items using jjcp it says this : '<item>' is a illegally manipulated item. Sorry, confiscation.

I don't know if you can remove that anti-cheat, would be amazing if you could. But no worries if not.

Alternatively change the game mode drop% so high that every mob drops every item every kill? That'd be amazing.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 7:15 pm 
Forum Staff

Didn't test, should be fixed.
This map has too much items, so it will take time to edit all the drop rate, try to spawn they by itemcode.

Last edited by devoltz on June 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 7:44 pm 
Newcomer

Thank you for trying, unfortunately it seems something has voided the map read

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 8:09 pm 
Forum Staff

Forgot to check syntax, i will edit soon with a working map.
- ED
Working now.

Last edited by devoltz on June 10th, 2017, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 8:18 pm 
Newcomer

Looks to be working, my stats reset whenever i unequip/requip items. But hopefully that won't be the case when loading into an un-cheated version. Thanks for all your help, i'll edit this comment when i find out if it still resets str/agi/int on the regular map.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 8:55 pm 
Forum Staff

phaer wrote:
Looks to be working, my stats reset whenever i unequip/requip items. But hopefully that won't be the case when loading into an un-cheated version. Thanks for all your help, i'll edit this comment when i find out if it still resets str/agi/int on the regular map.

This map have a limit for stats in -load trigger like GoH RPG, so it's not possible to make cheated stats and load it on original version.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 10:39 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
phaer wrote:

This map have a limit for stats in -load trigger like GoH RPG, so it's not possible to make cheated stats and load it on original version.

Yeah, i am using the 309 stats allowed, but when i drop/re-equip my weapon it resets my stats to zero but doesn't refund the "stat points (tracked by lumber)". So if i re-equip weapon my stats go to lvl 1, despite being 103.

Just to articulate my problem:

https://i.gyazo.com/c7c4ad31002da116089 ... 241feb.mp4

It won't allow you to load a character that has over the 309 stats allowed as it says code invalid, as it should. So this loaded character is "legit" and has nothing you can't obtain from play on it, but still gets stat reset.

It could just be a bug within the game // the game version. I'll try to load in to a game on b.net with players and see if it happens on uncheated anyway.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 11:04 pm 
Forum Staff

I'm moving this back to map request, it may take some time to fix it.
- Edit
All fixed.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.