It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 8:33 am 
Newcomer

Map: Request Aspect_of_Doom_RPG_B2.065

Link to map: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/333105/

What I would like to be done:
A) Remove the limit to Bonus stats or raise it considerably [>1,500,000,000];
B) To have save/load working with this change.

What happens in the game:
There is a limit of 1,500,000 "Bonus" stats for each parameter Intelligence/Strength/Agility (acquired through tomes and(or) quests).
An example of a message when acquiring such stats "Bonus Intelligence - [CurrentNumber]"
An example of a message when acquiring such stats and the limit is reached "You have reached the maximum of 1500000 agility tome stats!"

Best regards.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 12:25 pm 
Forum Staff

-

Last edited by devoltz on November 29th, 2023, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
File removed

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 12:42 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
Should work

Download

Hello. Just tried, but unfortunately still received the validation message that I reached the maximum stat.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 12:53 pm 
Forum Staff

bakshish wrote:
Hello. Just tried, but unfortunately still received the validation message that I reached the maximum stat.
Now it should work
Download

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 1:06 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
bakshish wrote:
Now it should work
Download

I was able to increase the Bonus stat past 1500000 and save this time. But upon loading the save it gives "Defeat!" with "[Name] no cheating allowed!" message.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 2:43 pm 
Forum Staff

bakshish wrote:
I was able to increase the Bonus stat past 1500000 and save this time. But upon loading the save it gives "Defeat!" with "[Name] no cheating allowed!" message.
I made the loading works, but you wont be able to load on original version, since the it check for hero stats.
Download

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 3:16 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
bakshish wrote:
I made the loading works, but you wont be able to load on original version, since the it check for hero stats.
Download

Not an issue, I just want to grind on my own.
I was able to load the hero but the Bonus numbers and inventory items are off. Bonus Strength = 0, Agility = 0, Intelligence = 1502000 (this was the value previously in the agility while strength and agility values are loaded as 0). Also, two bottom items of the inventory are not loaded. I tested a bit to see whether it was an issue with existing saves and saved a new one and the same happens Agility value is loaded in Intelligence and two bottom items are not loaded.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 3:57 pm 
Forum Staff

bakshish wrote:
I was able to load the hero but the Bonus numbers and inventory items are off. Bonus Strength = 0, Agility = 0, Intelligence = 1502000 (this was the value previously in the agility while strength and agility values are loaded as 0). Also, two bottom items of the inventory are not loaded. I tested a bit to see whether it was an issue with existing saves and saved a new one and the same happens Agility value is loaded in Intelligence and two bottom items are not loaded.
Just checked their save/load system, any change past 1.5mi stats may break everything, there's a lot of checksums and it would be fixable if the whole system is wiped. But that's too damn work, would require to rewrite the whole system.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2023, 4:01 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
bakshish wrote:
Just checked their save/load system, any change past 1.5mi stats may break everything, there's a lot of checksums and it would be fixable if the whole system is wiped. But that's too damn work, would require to rewrite the whole system.

Sad story. Thank you for trying. It's a pity creators put extra work just to force people to play it exactly as they want it, instead of just letting everyone play the way they want.