wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 1:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dumb Question? Maybe?
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 3:30 am 
Newcomer

Alright, I deprotected a map and was searching the text for a chat event that a player types to create a unit. I know they exist, but I can not find the chat event. I see the call text (the text that everyone sees when somebody uses the code) but it doesn't cay what I should type to spawn this unit. I tried to follow the trigger restoration in Ghettochild's guide... When I search for the JASS value (N01M) I don't get any results at all. Is there a different way to find this chat string I need or if I send somebody the map could you help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Well after looking around a bit more and stuff other people have apparently had the same request. The codes are hashed and so far nobody has gotten around it on this map (probably due to lack of interest). Is there a program or any tools that would aid me in breaking past this code?

Well, after playing with it a bit more I have the war3map.j file. It looked basically like the "Init" triggers that xdep gives so I am guessing it is no use. If anyone has any ideas though pm me or post back here please.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 5:42 am 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

its hash/encrypted or trig_str type hidden

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 6:38 am 
Newcomer

Any small pointers on what I should look for or anyway you could provide me with some help (simple things... I am no coding/programming genius) so I can decipher it? Or if anybody else whom is capable is up to the challenge or wants all of the code for naruto wars that would be awesome. I'd still like to learn this though. :)

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 11:03 am 
Forum Drunk

map name and link to the map please

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 1:52 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: OxyContin
If it uses Vexorian's map optimizer then you probably another program to help you out. Vexorian's converts things such as N01M into codes like this 1311781197. Try 1311781197, if not I can take a look at the map and help you out.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 6:21 pm 
Newcomer

Map Name: Naruto Wars 9.0b

Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/36556/

Here is the link to the deprotected map without any further edits (it took xdep a while to break it and may save you time if you use xdep): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MO69O3TU

^^Sorry for the bad link but it wouldn't let me uplaod it as a w3x or w3m to the board.

@ Ghettochild:

I see the 4 digit JASS things converted to those numbers yes. When I do a "find" for those numbers i get things like "set udg_integers08[25]=1315990632."

PostPosted: December 6th, 2007, 11:31 pm 
Newcomer

Any ideas how to reverse those numbers that vexxorian uses?

Up^^

PostPosted: December 7th, 2007, 4:27 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Yeah let me upload it. Okay here: http://files.wc3edit.net/download/index ... anager.exe.

PostPosted: December 7th, 2007, 7:03 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks for the upload Ghetto although I am a bit confused with it. One of the numbers I have that corresponds to the N01M is "1315990632". When I put it in the Integer Manager, it converts it to "Nplh". When I view the characters in the object viewer as raw data in the WE GUI I see "Nplh:N01M". Basically, I am confused on what the Nplh tells me besides that it is the unit (N01M) which I already know via parts of your tutorial on restoration that were applicable.

Code:
function vZ8 takes nothing returns nothing
   call DisableTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())
   call ForGroupBJ(sA(GetTriggerPlayer(),1315990632),function vR8)
   call CreateNUnitsAtLoc(1,1311781197,GetTriggerPlayer(),GetRectCenter(GetPlayableMapRect()),bj_UNIT_FACING)
   if(v28())then
      call SetUnitPositionLoc(GetLastCreatedUnit(),GetRandomLocInRect(udg_rect14))
   else
      call SetUnitPositionLoc(GetLastCreatedUnit(),GetRandomLocInRect(udg_rect15))
   endif
   set udg_units02[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetTriggerPlayer())]=GetLastCreatedUnit()
   call SelectUnitForPlayerSingle(udg_units02[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetTriggerPlayer())],GetTriggerPlayer())
   call DisplayTextToForce(GetPlayersAll(),"Jiraiya starts to get serious...")
   return
endfunction

From what I see it says GetTriggerPlayer(), 1315990632)... That to me makes it sound like the 1315990632 is a trigger of some sort, but the Nplh seems to be the actual character in the world editor. :? :?

PostPosted: December 10th, 2007, 1:02 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

The format for abilities in WE's GUI is like this: ABILITYRAWDATANAME:BASEABILITY. So for example, Meat Hook in DotA looks like A06I:ANcl. I will help you with the trigger a bit later when I have more time, perhaps we can chat on this site or over aim or whatever?