Wc3Edit Big Banner Refresh!!!!!!

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Wc3Edit Big Banner Refresh!!!!!!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Dekar wrote:I'd like one for wc3edit.net with a big wc3edit.net logo at the top linking to us

Well I made it ^^ Only problem now.... I can't get Visual Studio 2008 to just be simple and make a standalone executable file -.- Right now it's a install file... kind of..... Just run it once and then you'll be able to run it from the Start Menu! If you wanna uninstall it go to the start menu and just right click on the WarcraftIIIAutoRefresher folder and delete! If any of you know how to make it standalone (no install-like thingo), please pm me! :D Enjoy!!! (And yes, I do realize that this is just like Dekar's except with a picture... lol)

Ah! I found a way to get an executable!!!! but... its just not as simple as the good old days when we had Visual Stufio 6.0 :(

Spread the Refresher, let everyone know about wc3edit.net!

Btw Dekar, I took your Favicon.ico file and your site_logo.gif ^^ Took me a while to find the Favicon though..... lol.

To all the ppl who download and test it, if it works and refreshes properly, then please post it!

Rf.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ozzapoo on January 14th, 2008, 1:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: Wc3Edit Big Banner Refresh!!!!!!

Post by Bartimaeus »

Ozzapoo wrote:
Dekar wrote:I'd like one for wc3edit.net with a big wc3edit.net logo at the top linking to us

Well I made it ^^ Only problem now.... I can't get Visual Studio 2008 to just be simple and make a standalone executable file -.- Right now it's a install file... kind of..... Just run it once and then you'll be able to run it from the Start Menu! If you wanna uninstall it go to the start menu and just right click on the WarcraftIIIAutoRefresher folder and delete! If any of you know how to make it standalone (no install-like thingo), please pm me! :D Enjoy!!! (And yes, I do realize that this is just like Dekar's except with a picture... lol)

Spread the Refresher, let everyone know about wc3edit.net!

Btw Dekar, I took your Favicon.ico file and your site_logo.gif ^^ Took me a while to find the Favicon though..... lol

lol, sounds good, however retarded. XD, I'll use it when I use list checker because people tend to leave because I'm not opening the slots and closing them -.-
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

I hope it works for me xD still i have problems to run Autorefreshers and Banlist...
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I'm having a problem, it's telling me that it cannot download the files because it's missing the files to download the files...I think...lol?
(edit)
Here's the details.
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 5.1.2600.131072 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 2.0.50727.42
System.Deployment.dll : 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
mscorwks.dll : 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
dfdll.dll : 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
dfshim.dll : 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/WC3%20Stuff/Warcraft%20III/WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.application, Version=1.0.0.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cf04b527ed9bdf7a, processorArchitecture=msil

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Downloading file:///C:/WC3 Stuff/Warcraft III/Application Files/WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6/WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest did not succeed.
+ Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\Application Files\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest'.
+ Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\Application Files\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest'.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [1/13/2008 4:45:06 PM] : Activation of C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.application has started.
* [1/13/2008 4:45:06 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [1/13/2008 4:45:06 PM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [1/13/2008 4:45:06 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading file:///C:/WC3 Stuff/Warcraft III/Application Files/WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6/WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest did not succeed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Net.WebException
- Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\Application Files\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest'.
- Source: System
- Stack trace:
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Net.WebException
- Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WC3 Stuff\Warcraft III\Application Files\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh_1_0_0_6\WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh.exe.manifest'.
- Source: System
- Stack trace:
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)
at System.Net.FileWebRequest.WrappedGetResponseCallback(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
- Source: mscorlib
- Stack trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync)
at System.Net.FileWebStream..ctor(FileWebRequest request, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare sharing, Int32 length, Boolean async)
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Gay Visual Studio -.-.............
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

I cant start it... !!! its not an .exe so :( fix that omg :D
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Here... try this one... run the 'Setup.exe'

EDIT: Nvm that... doesn't work...
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

yep dont work...i got the same problem as Bart
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Ffs -.- I think I know now.... Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Files require the user to already have the Visual C++/# Runtime installed -.- (meaning ppl who have visual studio -.-) SO ******* GAY!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ozzapoo on January 14th, 2008, 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

That sucks Monkey Balls... I was so happy xD but now... im sad... f*ck i have to refresh self -,- what a shitload of diarrhea