Sir-Tanks Orpg : Hacking this map...

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Sir-Tanks Orpg : Hacking this map...

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Ok i know the people here will never stop hacking maps and i am glad for it, but if you continue to hack my maps i will be forced to either stop telling you about them or i will stop creating my orpg! I dont know what you want from me when you claim that you have hacked my map but it really kills me because if its hacked no one will play it. That defeats the purpose of the game and so if i see anyone hack the map i will be inclined to stop letting you play them. Apart from dekar and xantan who obviously i will let :D
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Re: Sir-Tanks Orpg : Hacking this map...

Post by colmo »

I promise not to hack it sir-tanks :lol: 8)
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Unscrewed_Magic

Post by Unscrewed_Magic »

if you don't hack mine / I wont hack yours
ImageImage
Current Project
Humans vs Orcs
Whose side are you on ?

Take the HvO Survey
eMoo

Post by eMoo »

Unscrewed_Magic wrote:if you don't hack mine / I wont hack yours

btw the human vs orc map u edited has alot of bugs... so no one will hack it
but i like humans vs orcs 4.0a cause the codes are easy to hack (i love the samuri swords) XD so i dont require the hacked version
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Orlly? I don't hack maps unless people ask for it; so if I hack your map, ban the person who told me to! +, I doubt I ever will, since I do no requests unless pmed.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

I hate rpgs personally.

well, not all rpgs, just warcraft ones.

PS:
why isnt your rpg here?
viewforum.php?f=5
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Meh, have not got round to posting it. Im going camping tommorow and need to prepair :D
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

MmMMmm.. I would probably haxx this just to be a dick, but since your cool and not a faggot, I'll just haxx it for myselfzor! xD
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Ok i know the people here will never stop hacking maps and i am glad for it, but if you continue to hack my maps i will be forced to either stop telling you about them or i will stop creating my orpg! I dont know what you want from me when you claim that you have hacked my map but it really kills me because if its hacked no one will play it. That defeats the purpose of the game and so if i see anyone hack the map i will be inclined to stop letting you play them. Apart from dekar and xantan who obviously i will let :D

That's precisely why I havn't been doing requests for people in a very long time. I don't support this site except for the purpose of learning through MPQ Archives and JASS.

The occasional private cheated map is fun for a while or a game or two but not stuff like Xantan's Island Defense 2.7.9. You can't imagine the shit storm that stirred up.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Aero wrote:
Sir-Tanks wrote:Ok i know the people here will never stop hacking maps and i am glad for it, but if you continue to hack my maps i will be forced to either stop telling you about them or i will stop creating my orpg! I dont know what you want from me when you claim that you have hacked my map but it really kills me because if its hacked no one will play it. That defeats the purpose of the game and so if i see anyone hack the map i will be inclined to stop letting you play them. Apart from dekar and xantan who obviously i will let :D

That's precisely why I havn't been doing requests for people in a very long time. I don't support this site except for the purpose of learning through MPQ Archives and JASS.

The occasional private cheated map is fun for a while or a game or two but not stuff like Xantan's Island Defense 2.7.9. You can't imagine the shit storm that stirred up.

what happened?
people disliked goatse? :P
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick