wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 11:06 pm 
Newcomer

yeah, yeah, yeah, Lilith I seem to have not mastered -)))))))) just don't kill Wiinoma, even if you use one fist mill it not just kill, she treated faster than cooldown mill. I think you probably need the help of a magician, but I play rebirth it looks like I won't be able to kill Lilith

PostPosted: June 21st, 2016, 12:05 am 

kuz wrote:
yeah, yeah, yeah, Lilith I seem to have not mastered -)))))))) just don't kill Wiinoma, even if you use one fist mill it not just kill, she treated faster than cooldown mill. I think you probably need the help of a magician, but I play rebirth it looks like I won't be able to kill Lilith

Lilith has a shield that has 3.5 million mana. each attack takes a chunk of that mana. after her shield is down, you can hurt her until 50% hp, where she gets another 3.5 million mana shield. after that's down, she won't have any more shields

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 6:35 am 
Newcomer

killed Lilith 17 times and not one dropped out of the soul, may be something you need for this??? or you may need to perform some conditions????)))))) on average, killing Lilith takes 25-35 minutes . what can you do to spirit fell????-))))))

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 6:43 am 
Newcomer

and another question, which way to sway {Ifrit} or {Plethon}, as I understand it you need to choose the path, or Ifrit, or the path of Platon that one is better?????

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 7:01 am 

kuz wrote:
and another question, which way to sway {Ifrit} or {Plethon}, as I understand it you need to choose the path, or Ifrit, or the path of Platon that one is better?????

it really is up to you. the description of what each set does is in the first post. stat-wise, they're exactly the same. and for the weapon, it doesn't matter, since they make the same thing. all that's different is the name, appearance, and what the set bonus is

PostPosted: June 25th, 2016, 7:36 am 
Newcomer

tell me, I killed vassago fell the Mighty War Gods spirit? how am I supposed to create a flag???? version REBIRHT, the team create a flag in the post the "Sigil of Baal Solomon" without the quotes does not work, the direction of the flag, mighty might again changed the command flag????? all that is not gaining or prescribe nothing happens((((

PostPosted: June 25th, 2016, 7:53 am 
Newcomer

all I knew))))) I called BAAL yeah no easy task to kill him -)))))

PostPosted: June 25th, 2016, 1:45 pm 
Newcomer

collect weapon AGI BASED CLASSES so I understand what is needed to kill in a green area of Leraje, I have beaten and I was lucky the first time had his soul, spirit Leraje, I need Dark Matter, I understand that it would need to collect Dark Matter = Vassago (mighty war spirit goods) +Devil King Heart+Gusion+Belial+Leraje spirit+war gods spirit. did I understand correctly???? if not, please correct me

PostPosted: June 25th, 2016, 3:14 pm 

kuz wrote:
collect weapon AGI BASED CLASSES so I understand what is needed to kill in a green area of Leraje, I have beaten and I was lucky the first time had his soul, spirit Leraje, I need Dark Matter, I understand that it would need to collect Dark Matter = Vassago (mighty war spirit goods) +Devil King Heart+Gusion+Belial+Leraje spirit+war gods spirit. did I understand correctly???? if not, please correct me

Incorrect. You need the red guy's spirit to make Dark Matter. the one that isn't Buer or Leraje, can't remember his name

also, you do in fact have to kill Baal to get the flag upgrade item. he's a lot easier if you have people helping you to kill him, especially if they know his fight

PostPosted: July 1st, 2016, 9:02 pm 
Newcomer

Play the devil, lvl 2000, str 55000, 55000 agi, 6500 int, killed Schneider entered the black field to the right of Arthas, but not turned into Sephirot, what's the deal?????? how do I turn into this character?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next