wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix
PostPosted: January 20th, 2015, 1:59 pm 
Newcomer

Darkblader wrote:
m1sha-cool wrote:
Darkblader wrote:
So I have t4, got most of my gear. But I can't seem to use baal's orb, when he dies he drops a small orb called Solomon's first devil. though when I try using it with Abels Pain[Might] it does nothing.

is there another ingredient I'm missing?

Hmmm vassago is dropping rune to summon Baal... Called Solomon's first devil ...
Baal drops orb that can combine with any Abel's flag. Doesn't matter might, endurance or omnipotence.

I think you just didn't kill Baal you killed vassago at 2m area.

Btw what char have you got ?

No, Baal. Baal drops an orb that is also called solomon's first devil

That was taken after killing vassago, then baal.

Sooo you took orb into your inventory with Abel's flag type -create and nothing happened ??? Very strange...

Show me your stats and items. And why are you not dope your agi ?(Omg 1m lumber)Tell me also how can you kill boss for 4th tries or even less please.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 3:34 am 
Newcomer

Hi
I have a Human Hero Schineider. How i up to t4?
Have all itens need to t4.

Darkblader
How u got t4?

Thx a lot :)

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 6:47 am 
Newcomer

SwapAgain wrote:
Hi

Darkblader
How u got t4?

I'm interesting.. Did you read this guide ???? Just look in spoiler hidden jobs t4. It's so hard I know but if you want answers go read.
When do you have a question try first not to ask but try first read guide and may be there will answer your question. If you didn't find answer then ask someone on the forum.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 7:33 am 
Newcomer

I didn't actually kill baal, there was a disgust getting healed who killed baal for me. as for the lumber, I maxed stats a while back, and have just been killing ergots and lillith slave cause I'm unsure what else to do.

I'm assuming though from your further questions you don't really know about how it's crafted now, or why it doesn't work.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 9:00 am 
Newcomer

Darkblader wrote:
I didn't actually kill baal, there was a disgust getting healed who killed baal for me. as for the lumber, I maxed stats a while back, and have just been killing ergots and lillith slave cause I'm unsure what else to do.

I'm assuming though from your further questions you don't really know about how it's crafted now, or why it doesn't work.

Huh I got baal's gear unlike you. If you don't believe me I can upload screenshot with my gear and stats. And you didn't show me your char...
Try kill Baal by your own and then try again create item. Should work. Also can try lower versions. There was ok with Baal.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 11:51 am 
Newcomer

m1sha-cool wrote:
SwapAgain wrote:
Hi

Darkblader
How u got t4?

I'm interesting.. Did you read this guide ???? Just look in spoiler hidden jobs t4. It's so hard I know but if you want answers go read.
When do you have a question try first not to ask but try first read guide and may be there will answer your question. If you didn't find answer then ask someone on the forum.

I follow all the tutorial and have a Wolf q only lack the iten the last boss, Baal.
I looked all 20 pages of this guide and found nothing about Schneider or Human t4, so I asked.
Do not accuse without knowing. Do not disrespect without knowing. Game and evolution alone just to not bother anyone.

If someone can answer me I thank you.
I try but I can not play well all directions, sometimes they are a bit confusing.

Thanks again to anyone who can help.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 12:56 pm 
Newcomer

SwapAgain wrote:
m1sha-cool wrote:
SwapAgain wrote:
Hi

Darkblader
How u got t4?

I follow all the tutorial and have a Wolf q only lack the iten the last boss, Baal.
I looked all 20 pages of this guide and found nothing about Schneider or Human t4, so I asked.
Do not accuse without knowing. Do not disrespect without knowing. Game and evolution alone just to not bother anyone.

If someone can answer me I thank you.
I try but I can not play well all directions, sometimes they are a bit confusing.

Thanks again to anyone who can help.

Schneider = cloud and T4 = go and step in BLACK SQUARE IN ARTHAS AREA. THIS IS AREA WHERE IS YOU SUMMONING CLOUD OR SCHNEIDER like hero darkblader's has above on screenshot. Don't accuse ? Don't disrespect ? You gotta be kidding.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 6:11 pm 
Newcomer

So for like 4 straight hours of gameplay I only killed Gusion twice... Is Nightmare terrible or is it just me??? Can anyone help me get his orbs(didn't drop one either time I killed him) and I was fed up with that grind, so I went to just go kill Rahab and Samuel for more stats.... Can someone help me? I don't want to play for 16hrs just to get 3 orbs... I haven't improved in like 2 weeks... cant stand it.
Anyone willing to do a quick run with me sometime, please let me know, I would very much appreciate it. You guys are awesome for all the help

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2015, 2:29 pm 

Hello Guys!
What your opinion about Accessory for Vampire. His abilitys are main-based on STR & AGI.

One who brings forth Satan's PowersOne or Jabel9Rank7 ?

please tell me your opinion and experience with justification.

greetings

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2015, 3:52 pm 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
not play since1.56v, Vamp myb Hybrid but pick Jable9rank7
bcuz Agi hero is for Jable9r7 & Jable9r7 are good for Agi heroes xD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next