wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 12:32 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 25th, 2013, 12:07 am 
Newcomer

Hi, I've been off Warcraft 3 for a few years and recently decided I wanted to play again. There was one map in particular I remember I used to play on when it turned up online, but I don't remember the name. It was Dota style map, but the map was larger with each path having multiple smaller paths that split off. There was less heroes available to each side and if I recall correctly they each had a little introduction or their own profile to look at while selecting one. I'm sorry I don't remember much else specifically but I'd be extremely grateful for any help you can provide.

Last edited by Toady on July 2nd, 2013, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 25th, 2013, 10:57 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Are you talking about EotA / Eve of the Apocalypse? Sounds a lot like it. Don't think you'd ever be able to play it online, but it was a pretty great map. Probably the only MOBA I liked.

Character "Introduction":
Spoiler:

(edit) Just kidding, the map is still totally alive. There was an update as little as two weeks days ago.

http://eota.emufarmers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2234 http://eota.emufarmers.com/forums/viewt ... f=1&t=2235

Man, this guy is dedicated...

PostPosted: June 28th, 2013, 9:53 pm 
Newcomer

Hi ! I'm looking for a map i was playing and i can't found it back.
I'll try to describe it the best i can.

There was a timer of 45min more or less, you had to pick a hero, make an army and protect a priestress during the whole time.
The moon priestress was trying to open a portal, we had to protect her. There was 4 wisps around her who make her invulnerable until they died.
There was 3 enemy type, blood orc, undead and an other full of differents things, like satyrs. The more time spend the more the wave grow bigger et come from many sides. They were different mode: easy, medium, hard. This map was really cool and complet. The "big boss" was a black dragon hero if i remember well...
To create an army you just had to create the buildings and units came from it automatically. Your hero was unique and could be resurect at the autel.
You could only build in a little area of grass on the bottom on the map. The type of the map was City or Dalaran.
The title include words like "doom" or "escape" but i'm not sure of this...

I'm trying to give the more details i can, sorry it's a bit confuse...
if someone see what i'm talking about i'll very happy to have an aswer :) Thank you very much !

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 12:53 am 
Newcomer

i too am looking for an old map its an rpg you started off as a hero and you could kill mobs of anytype and if they droped the mob item you could use it to switch into that hero class or you could spend money and don't click me hero classes. you could also pk. no its not profligcay at all played it and it is not the map, and you start in the middle of the map

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 5:47 am 
Forum Staff

Title: Best Player
stevebionic wrote:
i too am looking for an old map its an rpg you started off as a hero and you could kill mobs of anytype and if they droped the mob item you could use it to switch into that hero class or you could spend money and don't click me hero classes. you could also pk. no its not profligcay at all played it and it is not the map, and you start in the middle of the map

life of a peasant?

On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 6:04 am 
Forum Staff

Title: Best Player
If you are finding a lovely map which you've played long ago and you can't remember too well, post the information and ask here.
Anyone can offer help in replying to the question post.
Did this when I'm bored.

On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 8:55 am 
Newcomer

Wow awesome Eve of the Apocalypse is totally it! Thanks a bunch Bartimaeus, he's added ton since the last time I remember playing it. haha

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 12:27 pm 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
Now there's one map i can't find it in my war3 folder's

The type of the game is Arena&Survival, all characters are elf when the game start their is an portal that will give you a ball and a hunger invalid will kill you if you wont pass it to other player...the longer the ball you get the fastest it will throw to the player if i remember sounds of throwing the ball is " KAMEHAMEHAME HA !!!!"

just give me the name i locate it in my folder :d lol

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2013, 2:31 am 
Grammar King

Title: Worst human for 4eva
NumberXIII wrote:
Now there's one map i can't find it in my war3 folder's

The type of the game is Arena&Survival, all characters are elf when the game start their is an portal that will give you a ball and a hunger invalid will kill you if you wont pass it to other player...the longer the ball you get the fastest it will throw to the player if i remember sounds of throwing the ball is " KAMEHAMEHAME HA !!!!"

just give me the name i locate it in my folder :d lol

Hungry Hungry Felhounds! I love this game :o

(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

Quote:
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2013, 3:58 pm 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
nice i found it !! thanks ya undeadXassasin :sad: